RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

This thread was pulled and locked to give people the change to cool down first. Read this first before you think you should reply.

RaceDepartment is a family forum for people older then 13 years of age! We as the staff of this forum have a public task to give the good example how to behave.

We are visited by 10,000 unique people per day that land first on our frontpage and if they do that on friday night it is just embarassing seeing a full teamspeak channel with offensive names. I have received pm's about it from a few older members of racedepartment that find it ridiculous, and i fully agree with that 100%. We also have a significant amount of youngsters playing races here that often are being watched by their parents, what must they think?

Developers use our forum to pick up bugs and comments. If they read what kind of bullpoop is posted in some forums (not even mentioning the chat, why did that leave again?) it's simple embarassing.

Its caused by a handful of people that think that they can do here as they like. The last months i have repeatedly kindly asked to stop the abuse of the tagging system, and the offensive names in teamspeak and the language in the forums. With so far no result.
Unfortunately for them they are guests here and should follow the rules that we have decided. Thats how it works in real life and that is how it works at RaceDepartment as well.

• Bert Van Waes

i can only say the one things, before friday, i ever heard from you to me, was "Bertieeeee" in the Arca sections, no more, no less Bram. ,

The cooking started after you had put me on cooldown.

But like i said elswhere, and like you asked me. I'll stop "talking" (in dutch it didn't sound like talking though) about it.

Cheers

The fact is that we like to have fun. The names before you started kicking them were in good humour and nobody on teamspeak is offended by them.

Nothing we have done, despite what anyone claims hurts anybody.
I know for a fact that no members have ever complained about us in general.
My opinion is that people who race Mini Friday are disliked for one reason or another.

Bert i have kicked a few accounts on teamspeak that didnt use real names with an extra line to log back in with a real name. Nothing wrong with that, just enforcing our own club rules everybody agreed on.

After 10 times it was enough for me. We are driving here with hopefully mature people?

If people can't follow the rules they leave us as staff no other choice.

• Andrew Evans

the sad thing is though bram, the naming thing is just the reason you've been looking for to crush the mini friday contingent... the teampeak listing serves no purpose on the front page - it's a convenient excuse to attempt to remove an element from racedepartment who don't fit in with your vision of how things should be...

most of us see this a game - it's not a sport, we're not professionals... we're just a bunch of computer geeks pushing pixels around the internet... making mates and having fun... the racing is almost secondary... but apparently you're not allowed to be different...

i don't understand where you're coming from, i can only assume it's some kind of petty jealousy... maybe because once upon a time you used to take part in this community... and have fun at the same time!... but now you just stand miserably in the corner checking total post counts and monitoring the monthly donations... :shrug:

the sad thing is though bram, the naming thing is just the reason you've been looking for to crush the mini friday contingent... the teampeak listing serves no purpose on the front page - it's a convenient excuse to attempt to remove an element from racedepartment who don't fit in with your vision of how things should be...

most of us see this a game - it's not a sport, we're not professionals... we're just a bunch of computer geeks pushing pixels around the internet... making mates and having fun... the racing is almost secondary... but apparently you're not allowed to be different...

i don't understand where you're coming from, i can only assume it's some kind of petty jealousy... maybe because once upon a time you used to take part in this community... and have fun at the same time!... but now you just stand miserably in the corner checking total post counts and monitoring the monthly donations... :shrug:
Can't say it any better i'm afraid.

If you don't want me on your ts server too, ill just use Cleggermans'. (Graham Clemenger.)

Jealousy? Sorry Evans but this isn't you and your immature buddies thread anymore to fill 25pages of spam every week. Yes I was in for the fun for a bit but this is just too far. Do you really think Bram goes "Ahh yess Mini Friday - I hate it soo much I will ban people in it for no reason" Answer to that is no. If you were mature enough (which you are not) to realise that you were banned for a perfect reason of TeamSpeak names on a family forum and then get banned for it, come back on and gurn your eyes out because people actaully are mature in this site? Wasn't it you that was constantly banning people on RD for fake sign up names to the racing club? Yet when you do it you dont see a reason why? I don't see how that makes sense. This isnt an attck on Mini Friday its an attack on the immature people in Mini Friday that have caused all this.

Jealousy? Sorry Evans but this isn't you and your immature buddies thread anymore to fill 25pages of spam every week. Yes I was in for the fun for a bit but this is just too far. Do you really think Bram goes "Ahh yess Mini Friday - I hate it soo much I will ban people in it for no reason" Answer to that is no. If you were mature enough (which you are not) to realise that you were banned for a perfect reason of TeamSpeak names on a family forum and then get banned for it, come back on and gurn your eyes out because people actaully are mature in this site? Wasn't it you that was constantly banning people on RD for fake sign up names to the racing club? Yet when you do it you dont see a reason why? I don't see how that makes sense. This isnt an attck on Mini Friday its an attack on the immature people in Mini Friday that have caused all this.
Trying to get a staff position are you?

You were petty and immature too when you raced.

• Bert Van Waes

I think Ross needs a cooldown?? He even forgot to breath, it seems...

Some guys just can't have enough to talk about :)
And this will stop right here, right now!

RD is and will be a place where people act and post in a respectable way.

As a parent myself, I would not be pleased if my kids are reading crap on this forum (when they can read English at some time). We started this lot as a nice and happy family place to race each other, not to fight each other on the forum or other things.

At this moment its plain simple for all of us. We run this place in the way we (staff) want. If anyone is not willing to accept this, feel very free to leave now and never return.

Anyone trying to attack Staff, members or staff trying to offend our members, I encourage to leave.

I personally have enough of seeing this bullying and harassing to anyone.
Feel free to discuss in an adult matter without attacking someone.

If you cannot follow this basic rules, leave!
This will be the last and only warning from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back