RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I know that and i am sorry...... i just missed my braking point completly

I really didnt mean to i wasnt meaning to pass him but i missed my braking so i either would hit him or try to miss him

i am not dirty at all it was just a mistake and keith i am sorry dude

It happens mate.

Myself and Thorpoid got off to a very shakey start when I made a horrific mistake downshifting in a S2000 event at Magny Cours causing us to have a big smash. He used some very fruity language in the heat off the moment:curse:, but sorted things out afterwards:love2:. We then went on to have some wicked battles for podiums and victories in these Mini Friday events, especially a gr8 side by side battle at Donington. We gained a new respect for each other and it's taught me a lot about how special racing here at RD with you guys is.

Though if I'd driven tonight I may of upset someone as I was in a aggressive mood hence my grown up head choosing to avoid making a prat of myself:).

Thanks a lot mate, there are a lot of people that dont like me on this forum, i can see that.

But thanks man, i appriciate that. Me and Ollie Wickens had a good battle, i spoke to him on the phone a min ago and we were just saying how awesome RD is to race. And that mistakes happen.

I hold my hands up it was 100% my fault but i just hope that i can keep racing...i dont mean no harm

Cheers guys

Right, where do I start, oh yea, thx to mr B for putting on the event, top notch as usual, and thx to RD for the servers. :clap:

Race 1:
qualified 13th, lucky for some but not for me. had a great start, upto 12th, going down straight, second bend got hit and was airborn. Carried on, don't know what position I am and then got hit again, again and again, tilll I finally retired with suspension failure. :crying:

Race 2:
Again qualified 13th, and again lucky for some and again not for me. Got a great start and managed to stay out of trouble, just, (sorry for the tap in the rear Mr B but just caught sight of accident in front of you a little late due to long left hander). Carried on down long straight, broke for hairpin chicane and was duly punted straight into the wall. both front tyres gone so limped back to pits, keeping out of everyones way. did pit stop only to find no front tyre change happend and then server went mad and put me back to free practice. :crying:

Race 3:
Qualified 11th, good start, got past buxto and then into chicane mayhem insued, came out of that and unfortunately had a coming together with Bert VW at turn 8, sorry Bert VW :redface:, thought you'ed seen me. now last but did manage to finish the race. Oh well, 1 out of 3 is better than none out of three. :smile-big:

thax guys, no prisoners taken tonight. See ya all next week. :grouphug:

Thanks a lot mate, there are a lot of people that dont like me on this forum, i can see that.

But thanks man, i appriciate that. Me and Ollie Wickens had a good battle, i spoke to him on the phone a min ago and we were just saying how awesome RD is to race. And that mistakes happen.

I hold my hands up it was 100% my fault but i just hope that i can keep racing...i dont mean no harm

Cheers guys

It's all part of the learning curve.

And I'm sure everyone here wants you to be a long term part of RD's racing Club and of Mini Friday. You're a quick driver and I know that we've all upset someone at some point on the track and that makes us no different from real racing drivers (except the money, girls and big boats in Monte Carlo):smile-big:

• Michel Salvador

nice vid keith i saw that live lol ,.

anyways was fun racing with you guys long time dint race with these little mini, give me little break from f1 :) thx all

cheer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play