RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Nice races, first laps weren't the clearest, but I had some nice fights and enjoyed the event!
Started 2nd from last and made my way up to 12th overall and 4th in my class in first race! Then in the second I finished 11th overall and 3rd in my class, so pretty nice result for me!

Finally Radical again. Don't remember the last race with this babies.
Was not quite sure if I still can drive this cars so I joined the 205hp field for some fun. Was really nice. And thanks Mark for the close look of the inside of the car :p This way I saw how beautiful everything is done with this cars from simbin. even the inside parts :good:
And nice to see Bram back on the track.

btw got 10th in both races :D

Thank Dave and RD for the fun

/me picks himself up from the pool of sweat on the seat formally known as Keith...

wow! what racing. cannot remember the last time i done radicals and so glad i joined in!

quali went well popped myself 2nd/3rd in class for the 205's

race 1 some great battles with Dan and Neil (while in among some of the 252's) which, when Dan made a wee boo boo couple of laps from the end that let me free to finish 7th and first in class... does that count as my first win at RD? :)

race 2 nervous sitting on the front row and some great driving by everyone in the 252's to the first corner meant we all got thru safely. after a wee coming together with a 252 on lap 1 i went wide and slow at next corner to let back pass but also dropped a few places down the 205 field popping me in the are with Neil and Dan. we went round like a train and i had one opportunity to pass which i took but had a wee bit of contact with Neil. i went off and we dropped back (thanks for waiting Neil). the fight back then began and a final 12th place finish and 4th of the 205's while in the wheel tracks of peter was the best i could manage.

thanks to everyone for a great nights racing.

Gr8 stuff 2nite guys:good:

Was well off the pace of Bram and struggled to 7th on the Grid. Good opening 2 laps saw me into 2nd and with a few minor errors I managed to stay there until last couple of laps and Bob was coming on strong. Had a good little battle and hung onto 2nd on the line by 0.03 seconds:shock:.

2nd race started P7 again and got another decent start. Up to 4th and watched a gr8 3 wide battle between Bram, Tyler and Mark for the lead. Managed to pounce on Mark and Tyler within a couple off turns after Bram got past them, but they both got back past as I ran wide onto the climb up to the final turns. Bram for some reason was going slow up there and we all past him too so finished lap 1 in 3rd. Made another mistake at T1 allowing Bram and another car to have a dig, but just held them off. Bram was soon past and I tried to hang onto him. Michael was now past Bob and closing fast. Going down start/finish Michael had a run on me. I went defensive and braked too late. I drifted wide and was caught by Micheal as he was turning in and it sent me straight on into the wall causing some fairly heavy damage, but Michael waited (thanks mate). As I realised my car was very twitchy I let Michael go back by as I'd delayed him enough when he waited and I took a lap or 2 to get used to my cars quirky new driving style. Was running 6th, but made a big cock up and dropped to 8th where I wobble and squirmed home:).

Loads of fun 2nite. Gr8 to see Bram back on track again:good:. Lovely racing everyone and big thanks to RD and Mr B for hosting:worship:.

• Andrew Evans

moc-moc-a-moc.... cheers fuxton for an evening of radycalls.... always a tasty treat....

i did a lot of hard work for two lowly 15ths... or some such... but mexcellent nonetheless....

Firstly, thax to Mr B for putting on a great evening of races. :thanks:

Now down to the racing, had a great time with you guys, only my third event and this time I managed to cross the line in both races for a finish, 13th & 14th I think. Sorry to Peter for hitting him in first race, but had a great tussal with ya but tyres let me down. Second race spun on the kerb and then a bit of mahem insued, sorry to anyone that got caught up in that. The racing was fair and spectacular, con grats to Bram for wining both.
What happened MR B, back of the field in both races?:violin:

Cheers guys, great night and see ya at the next event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back