RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

All going well until end of lap 5 when I came round last corner and straight into a car that was sideways. Pit in for repair but came out with a front left puncture, was impossible to turn so................................

Thanks Yves.

Bit of a mess really ... quali'd fairly ok but didn't find the form I had this morning :(
Race ... lap 1, collected someone who went sideways in front of me in the carousel, thought I missed them but last minute they found an extra bit of out of control speed to ping me wide.
I seem to be making a habit of being collected in other people's mistakes at the mo and causing my engine a big ol hit of damage :sad:

Anyways ... that's racing, not your fault ... so I got back on near last, chased down a small group in front of me, and had a bit of a scrap there which was most enjoyable. Moved on up and thru the group and saw Bob in my mirrors collect Mr Hurst as he went sideways out of the final turn ... nearly had me too, but I managed to duck inside and just take a slight sideswipe as Rick went :eek:

After a few more laps of pushing I stuffed it, shifted down a bit quick I think, clipped the grass and broke my car ... pitted to fix things ... took forever ... got out again, and broke it again ... was gonna pit but by this time the front boys were on me and with a lot of speed and a puncture, I decided that rather than chance stuffing their race, just to floor it and comit hari kari :th_cool:

I do like these cars ... bit more praccy and I might even be able to race them :goat:

Cheers Yves, and the lovely RD community - shame about the result but mostly fun getting there :wink2:

woohooooo i made it back in time :woot2:
qualy: with just 9 minutes left when i join i did only one hotlap that was good for second place.

race: had a good start and was right behind Andreas, but i made a little mistake at T2 and had a little fight with third place the next few turns, well done mate very clean :peace2: but eventually got free and on the long front straight i seem to have more top speed then Andreas and was able to pass him on the outside at T1. from there i started to pull away, made a few small mistake along the way until 10 minutes left in the race where i lost it under braking at the end of the second long straight and hit the wall and lost my front splitter. i was loosing lots of time in the middle sector but i was able to keep it till the end and took the win.

well done everybody it was lots of fun :woot2:

Hermy setup made it possible for a decent starting place in my Challenger :good:,away good with the front pack and everyone was very nice and gentle and i saw no touches or nurfs,close behind Lee at Caroussel when the car ahead goes full side on to a near halt,Lee just clips him a tiny bit and gets out wide,just as im about to arrive and do the same the car disappeared,the guy who span it must have went for esc key the instant he stopped,so i get away with it all and soon latch on to the gang again and pick some places and it all really boils down to a big long battle with me and Haukka to settle 4th and 5th,our constant mistakes let Dan get away or he was going to be involved in this as well :p,highly enjoyable stuff with Hannu :good:.

Grats Yves and podiums and well done everyone who brought it home.

Thank You Yves & RD.

Qualy: Did not much changes to the standard setup and was surprised to win the pole with such a big gap. Maybe it was the colour of the car (orange :wink2:)

Race: Had some problems to find the right brakepoints at the beginning with full tank and lost P1 to Yves. Unfortunately a spin brings me back into the field but it makes it more interesting. Could go again to P2 after nice racing with Martjin.
A further meeting with the gravel brings me again dwon to P3 behind Martjin, was surprised as he go into pit in lap 11, so back in P2.
Then only nice racing with the Camaro to P2 behind Yves.

:thanks:for this great event, the muscle are a really nice race - class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back