RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Bert Van Waes

Great races.

Race 1: total re entry to the minis for me. After touvhing alot on the setup i hear from Andrew to use the defaults, i do and wham, the car's instantly better.

Race 2: Qualifyd 19 i think. Start and wham, everybody crashes at the back into 2 desynced cars. At the time the order of a restart came up, i worked my way up to 7th. So in the restart i'm on 7th. Good start and off we are, into 4th pos. Some great fights for podium, and on this great track i had my moments too. 6th was the finish for me. :) quite happy with that.

Race 3: Getting tired i do some practice, and then parck the car for a quick 10 min nap, wich i said on TS i would do. The last i hear was Andrew saying "really?" :cute: the problem is 10 mins seem to got longer and longer... And i don't have a memory left from the 3th race so i guess i wasn't in it eventually... hmm, sorry

Long time since i had this amount on fun on track and TS.

Especially on race 2, on a moment it seemed everyone who was out was in my car... "there's the action" my god, you guys know how stressful smth like that can be, haha :D. I almost missed the chicane twice after that, lol. But it was indeed a great race. I love monza!

And lol guys, now i know wy Mr. Buxton send me an email a week ago about a racing team. Hahaha, cool stuff there :)

Tx RD and Mr. Buxton for a very nice friday evening!

Also just a reminded to a few. If you sign up to a 3 race event then you are expected to stay for the full duration.
Disconnects obviously happen but a few rage quits were obvious from what was said in chat seconds before disconnecting.

Without going through all the posts again they were 3-4 other members that wanted to race.. You took their spot!

Alot of time and effort goes into arranging events. Tracks are not chosen at random, they are tested. Hours can be lost trying to find a good combo.

So for those that raged quit @ Monza Junior, take some permanent time off from my events and let the members that are dedicated take part.
If you have forgotten who you are then you will be reminded the next time you try to sign-up.

Yes it is all about fun and "bonding" with your fellow drivers but this does not mean that by the time you get to the last race we only have 18 from 25 sign-ups because we're all friends.

The reason for this post in the forum and not via PM is to make everyone aware that p*ss taking will not be tolerated, friend or not.

ok... but if we ask to restart quali to let someone enter(after disconnect) in the session no one answer oO. We restart the session for some guys then we were already in race after some laps, i ask two time in quali, still 30 sec before race and no answer... i say: ok thx guys, bye!
now cry for guys leaving the session, i think is not right...!

We restarted the race Gregory because Lewis joined and most people de-synced. I could go on and on, use the correct grammar, use bullet points to illustrate my point in a detailed orderly fashion. But I really can't be botherd and it looks like Buxton will say a few kind words for us all..

David just so you know I didn't bail on the monza race I just missed the restart and was upset that I did. I did make the last race at Magny but pulled out because I felt I became a moving hazard and it was for the best I think. I am not a quitter, maybe a knuckle head, but I always try to stick it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back