RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Nice Vid Nuno!

Was a great night, although I got severly bullied on TS :p

Race One:

Fail!

Race Two:

Qualified 15th or something and didnt practise here! Got a rubbush start but was up to about 10th till was T-Boned by Vaughany. Made my up to 10th thanks to people crashing or running wide or me passing them. Has a super battle with Rob and Phil for 8th. I lead it for a while till I ruint my tyres and finished 10th!

Race Three:

Qualifyied 7th, got a good start and was 5th and has a good battle with Phil again and Dariusz for 4th. Was really clean for about 10 laps untill Phil and Dariusz both got passed me. With Giorgio and Dariusz running out of fuel I was up to 4th again andwas a second behind Phil. With a few laps to go he ran wide and I finished 3rd!

Nice one Buxton, Can we do Valencia National Next week??

Thnx guys for a great evening racing.
Had some really nice battles in race 1 and 2, race 3 was a whole different story :( as we were going for turn 2 on the first lap I was in a battle and looked back for a sec to see how much room I had left, missed my appex completly and hit George :( sry for that man.... he managed to drive on pretty fast but what followed was just complete mayhem with cars sliding all over the place, sry guys was all my fault...After that my race was over, I had a puncture on the rear and had to pit, by the time I came out again I was allready a lap down :nod:
Thanks to David B. for organizing yet another fine Mini-event :good: can't wait to see what he comes up with next....see you all next time.

Some good battles last night and a couple of good results, the best being a P3 at Silverstone after a race long fight with Dan, soz to Lee for the bump into the heavy right hand braking zone. As mentioned earlier some of the standards of driving is becoming a little bit "questionable" having watched some of the replays. Mini Fridays have always been about fun and clean racing so lets not forget that for the next event eh guys?

I agree steve. I think the standard has gone waaayyyyy down. Even the benchmark has gone down. People like Ryan Callan, Tusting, Lennon used to join these events.

Also the standard. I see people getting hit off and people carrying on knowing full well they hit them off. What happened to when I first joined???. We all need to be more patient and precise. Because for me these fridays arent what they used to be and its been like this for a while.

• Andrew Evans

gah, i think steve wrote something reasonable, but your post is a total overexaggeration vaughany...

everyone knows why callan, tusting and lennon don't race anymore.... i don't think we need to spell it out.... but it's nothing to do with driving standards....

as far as i'm aware, there was one particular loose cannon last night - who will be reported by those affected.... but i didn't hear of any golden rule breach (as you insinuate)... so if that DID happen.. it's the reponsibility of the people involved to flag it for admin....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes