RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Skin pack skins are personal, but there's lots on RD to choose from so post a link to one and Dave can add it to the top post for now so peeps can d/l it. If you like the Friday night Mini thing, and there's a few of us that do, you can always slap up a skin and get it put into the pack :good:

Thanks - I think for this one I'll stick with the default ones. I like skinning so I'll put together a mini for future races. I'm keen too get into online racing properly (after a few GTR2 races some time ago on NoGrip) and the minis seem like a good way in.

The only problem is I'm short on time to learn the tracks, oh and the fact that I'm really slow! Its not about the winning, its about the taking part...

Quali: 7th
Race1: Well, not too bad start but not good either, after the first few corners I was 9th but I managed to get through some people. Then I was running 5th behind Yves and tried to catch him! He spun in Dingle Dell Corner and I took 4th. In the last lap I also spun there but managed to stay ahead Sebastien fortunately, so finished 4th:)
Race2: Huge fight from the start to the finish line, I managed to grab 2nd at the end!

Very good racing everybody! Grats for the winners, Rob & Giorgio, and once again happy birthday to Keith!

And thx Yves for setting the race up!:)

Some good racing tonight, although in some places it was left in the pitlane...

Got pushed wide in race 1, which meant i was down the field at the back. Race 2 went slightly better, till a honda span out in the country and i hit him at full speed, didnt see you till the very last split second. Tried to avoid but it was too late. That ended my race pretty much, limped back to the pits to repairs, but another crash out in the country by pushing too hard ended my race with terminal damage.

Oh well...hopefully the next race will have some better drivers, and hopefully it wont be about 3 months to the next one like its been since the last one.

• Klyde Parker

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,

Electric company cut power to install new meter half way thru second race. POOF, game/race over. Good thing I was almost in last place when it happened - LOL.

Had a good night of racing so it's all good.

Race 1: Quali: P1 :becky: Finish: P1 :D

Had a good start, kept the lads behind me at a gap of .500 for most of the race. I got caught at the end of the lap each time though so I had to keep my foot to the floor :lol:

Race 2: Started 8th Finish: 3rd

Got a decentish start, had lots of close battles through out, especially with Peter. Good close racing mate, sorry for the tap on the last lap, I thought I would just go for it :D Saw Yves spin at the start of the last lap, what happened? :p

Thanks for the clean racing tonight people, was good stuff!

Thanks to Yves for organizing and RD for hosting :D

Cya next time :good:

Thanks Yves and RD, this was a wonderful afternoon of racing!

I didn't qualify as fast as I did in the previous, unofficial qually session but with this big crowd I was happy to not have so much poressure from behind. Well, that's what I thought!

R1 I start P12 and on L1 move past Keith at the hairpin to P11. As Hampus goes off I move to P10. L3 and the birthday boy passes me but goes off in Dingle Dell. MArious goes off on L7 aand I'm P9. L9 and Keith is in P10, down to P11, up to P10, down to P11, up again to P10. My tires are stinking hot and I have no speed at all. L12 at the hairpin and Keith brakes insdie me and staytight inside for the pass, I'm down to P10 for the finish.

R2 After the hairpin, I'm P9. L3 and terry slides wide in the Dell and I follow but I hit the wall hard and end up crossing the track. I get into first gear to scramble off but before I can Nick hits me[I'm out!] and drops from P11 to P16, pits and comes out in P18. Sorry for that Nick, aim for where the car "was" next time!

I have to say thanks again to RD, Yves and all you fine racers. This was ABSOLUTELY the best race I've ever had at Brands! Maybe the best I've had since joining RD. The first race, the first lap, with eveyone so tight was just great and the whole race was like that, fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes