RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

After a small break, and inspired by the WTCC weekend in Oschersleben, back on track (with WHEEL :) ).

Quali: Tried my own old setup - no sucess. Tried Atti's old setup - P4.

Race 1: Started quite okay and was on 4th Position, until I was struggling a bit in the fast left-hander and got a tap (the other driver waited, fair play). Fell back to 13th and then worked my way back through the field. Finally finished on P5, because in front of me there was a crash.

Race 2: Had a rather bad start, but surprisingly I was in 3rd after first corner. Bram and Yoeri were fighting in front of me. Then Bram was out because of technical problems, and from behind Gregory was catching up, and finally overtook me. Yoeri struggled in the fast left hander, so I was on P2 again. Mariusz was catching up quite fast, and gave me a lot of pressure. Then Gregory was slower until he was right in front of me. Then we had a nice 3-driver-fight. I overtook Gregory with a lucky late-braking maneuvre in the right-hander after the other long straight, and for the last laps I had all the pressure. They were catching up fast, and I made a small mistake in the corner where I overtook Gregory, but then Gregory and Mariusz were attacking each other so I could take home victory.

This was very fun!

I am glad i finished both races after a very long time no racing.

Overal i was 12th and the last race i finished with a broken suspension.

Had some nice fights and i loved to be on track again. Next time i will tighten my wheel better, it came loose after i forgot the 2 most important screws lol.

Too tired for a report now, but thank you Bram for your time and effort to get this one up and running:).

Amazing field of drivers 2nite and some trully fantastic racing from all involved:good:.

So many people I'd never raced b4 as well and yet so much respect shown whilst battling for position.

Thanks RD for these special moments:).

Great fun one more time... :)
quali:1st
race1: not really good start but stay at front all the race, wait a bit after Bram and co for fight, still first with some pressure even when...
race2: start 8th, after little crash at turn 1 was 4or5th i think, then Bram tech prob, Robert do a mistake, im 2nd, and Yoeri do a mistake to at fast left, im first... after some laps im 3or4 sec before Robert and Dariusz(not Mariusz robbe... lol) and wait for some fight, and loose two place loool
finish 3rd and egality with Dariusz at general standing... :))
nice race guys!!! thx to all for fair play!!!very funny!!!
cu all on track... ;)
THX RD and Bram for this event! ;)

:smile-big:
Very nice little event.
q:2nd
race 1: taped gregory and lost pos. to Bram, in 3rd for a little while then somehow 2nd where finnished.
race 2: bit more colorful, from 7th on start line to 9th then had to work my way up with some help from drivers in front fighting each other, really good fight with robert and greg thru to the finnish, got by greg on last lap ( sorry greg, enough wins for u:kissing::thanks: ), so 2x in 2nd.
Really like racing with you all guys. Thx to Bram and RD for organizing it.:bananahuge:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back