RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

stupid friggin game is really getting on my tits, suddenly all cars disappear and i`m getting blue flag warnings :pissed-off::pissed-off::pissed-off:

and Adam show a bit of patience, there was no way i was risking going side by side into that chicane :bad:

What an embarassing night, last time I use autopit for sure.

Started 9th and was having a really good battle with Nigel Atkins and then holding on to the battle, which was raging from about 5th to 11th.

Then went to pit, first one I came in a bit too fast, stop-n-go, to add insult to injury my car just stopped in the pit lane and didn't find my box. Tried a couple more times but with no way to re-fuel I was out. I don't even know why I still autopit...

Did I say Nigel Atkins, sorry think it was Neil Tennant actually!

Good race, nice battles with many, finished P5.

Not happy at all with the driving of one particular person. You know exactly who you are as you were way over aggressive as you always are and gave me a suspension problem amongst causing me to lose positions on another incident. Not even a sign of an apology. Disgraceful.

hi

fantastic friday night i had lot of fun especialy in big fights with mr buxton:good:i had some very nice clean fights. Manage ito finhish the race in 13 not bad
thanks all
one more time thanks Andrew and RD
see u guys next one

and dint have any break in the game this time :good::good::good::good:

Had some wonderfull fights with Andrew and Bjorn and that at the tale of the race.

Had to give my place back in the beginning a few times. But after a while i could catch up again and went for the inside by Andrew. (there was a touch but i thought this time i did not made a mistake so i driver further)

Then i could close in at Bjorn, and there was a good fight for a few laps. Then Bjorn went in for pit. And i could drive with my no stop strategy.

again it didnt work out, i had to slow down the last 3 rounds and had just 0,2 ltr over. It cost me 3 places, but i ended not last. (Buxton did)

Very nice track, it was fun and lot to see. Many blue flags when position 1 game bye at the other side from the track.

• Matt Crouch

I enjoyed the race regardless of drama ;). My usual low standard of mini control.
As I said earlier sorry Neil for the shunt in T1 somewhere in the middle. Missed the brakes while looking at RTT. Started to go to the inside to avoid but figured you would end up turning in to me. changed my mind which unsurprisingly resulted in me going straight into the back of you :doh:
Also to Bjorn and Nuno for messing you around by lapping you and then driving straight off the track shortly after, going through the whole process again :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes