RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Can i ask if Gregory Degreef or Patrick Duivelaar can post a replay of their time which they made in WTCC. I think that could help me to progress, thank you.

If you don't mind you can have a look at my lap.
It's not 100% on the edge at every corner and it does not look half as exciting as if you were actually driving.
If the car feels too loose at the rear try to increase front ARB and/or decrease rear ARB or whatever ... :)

Nico

Attachments

• Replay_Spa_BMWE90_2_30_993_Nico.zip
    116.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Setup_Spa_BMWE90_Nico.zip
    811 bytes · Views: 123
Had some really good racing tonight despite making too many mistakes :rolleyes:
Alex was almost unstoppable in most races, Ross v quick also.
Had some good fights all evening with Hansi, seems that we are pretty similar in terms of speed.
Thanks all, just what I needed after two weeks off!

PS: first time I was driving the F3000 but they're huge fun! Now if I could only fix that tyre wear problem...

• Andrew Evans

lots fun again in the f3000s.... seemed to be punching more above my weight than usual too - so all those laps round spa musta paid off on the weekend!... \o/

also, a nod to whoever picked the tracks - valencia long was a particularly evil choice in these cars... tyres shot within a few laps, some graceful ice skating to finish...

now i just need to control the desire to drive-like-an-alien when i find myself high up in the pack... it always ends up with me eating scenery...

Thanks a lot, i really appreciate. My problem, i think, it's my way to drive. I understood that when i have seen the replay of Attila Domjan on Brands hatch, where he make a time in 1'42"570 with the Mini. His way to downshift was totally different than mine. Thus I trained to approach in closer of his technique. At first it is a little bit hard to change the customs, but in the final I have improved of 2 tenth my best time on Brands hatch. And as you can see in the classification on Spa, I got out of it not too badly with the Mini.:)

Just a precision, have you done your time in sequential or with a H grid, with autoclutch or not?

Plenty of great fun close racing that i enjoyed a lot,had some mixed fortunes of luck with superb flukey breezes up to the front,then next race collected by spinners just ahead,and ofcourse some of my own daft spins :rolleyes:,all in all good racing by all around me tonight! :thumb:.

One brief sour note at Magny qual with me and Alex,has since been sorted by us in PM(the best way),apparantly my car wasnt loaded for Alex and was invisible to him fully explaining the mix up there,Alex proved all night long he is a fair racer,maybe a bit too fast for my liking,but good and fair along with it :wink:.

Another fun night these cars are fun even if a bit of a handfull for some of us :thumb:

Dont despair Lewis these cars are difficult and i certainly have not mastered them there again i have not mastered any cars in Race LOL, try the Caterham 320's as these are a complete nightmare with the back end :D

That was some real nice racing.
I even won the Magnycours race.

Here is a screen shot of the 1st race, from my system.

f3000win.jpg

Very fun!!

Won 3 races which was great and had a fantastic battle with Hans at Oscherleben. Alex was unstopable except when he was tangled in a first lap rumble. Gary was also very quick at Valencia Long. My favourite race was Valencia Long Race 2 where Karoly had lag and I crashed into his frozen car and was down to 10th in lap 1. I made my way up to 3rd which was very fun to do. Thanks for the organisation :)

it was fun racing with you dudes :)
had a good start from 2 position on magny cours but someone pushed me out in the first sharp corner, so i had to do a pistop,but thats racing
after valencia long i was so tired i could cry so i went to sleep

see you soon

//Kimmo = DrT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back