RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1: Lee got abit rough coming into the corner before the hairpin so got on the brakes abit earlier and mike hit me from behind and hit a bail which was made of concrete. nothing could be done mike when your that close so no worries man :good:. You got me back from race pro :lol: So race 1 ended in lap 1 :mad-tongue:

Yeah ... ermmm dunno what happened, the car decided to get light and go all over the place on me as I tried to avoid rear ending the boys in front ... I managed to hold on to it but you were less fortunate it seems :disapointed:

BTW GL to you and the missus with the birth mate ... you got a whole new trip ahead of you :thumb:

Qualy: Was good, did a 3:00.974, new PB, though from my split times I can go faster :).
Race 1: Bad start, lost a couple of positions, but due to some accidents at the end of lap 1 i was 6th. In lap for I lost it in the village, drove through a house but was able to get back :D. Came back on 10. In lap 5 the bridge was my end while being on 4th.
Race 2: Bumpy first laps, many cars were flying around, the spinning of Lee in front of me gave me a suspension problem (nothing you could do about). Lap 2 I actaually was not sure whether I bumped Graham off before the bridge, he braked before the left hander and I had difficulties getting pass him on the inner side and saw him flying off in the mirror but did myself neither hear nor feel anything (checking the replay confirmed I did not touch him :peace:). So I thought was not my fault, but felt so bad that I lost it a lap later same place. Got a aero dynamic problem (lost front splitter). A lap later same place, puncutre. Needed to pit and repair (end lap 4, so needed another pit stop :( ). After leaving the pit, I did not make it through the village.... So next pit stop lap 5. In lap 7 the village was then my end..

Wow! For my first online race ever, I had a blast! First race was wild in the rain. Slipping and sliding like crazy. Second race felt more comfortable with the other drivers. Like I was telling the guys on teamspeak, I was getting dizzy. It's like all I saw were autobots and decepticons! =) Daniel and Paul Wood that was great racing with you guys in both races. Thanks for everyone's help to get me up to speed.

One question...Where do I sign up for next friday? =)

Some good racing out there.

Qually:

Knackered my first sector so ended up 5th i think behind the leaders by 0.4ish

Race 1:

Got a good start to 4th and i thought henrik was on wets i was much quicker but couldnt get past him. A few bumps and side by sides later i got past him. As soon as i did it started raining heavy and that confirmed he was on wets and he went back past me. After that me and keith stayed within a second of each other all through the race and i eneded up finishing 2nd with keith 3rd behind me.

Race 2: Got a good start again and was right behind keith into turn 1. After a few laps was behind keith and mtommi but keith couldnt get past. Then yuri pulled on the trac after coming off and pulled in front of all 3 of us which wasnt very nice Yuri, 3 of us where bumper to bumper heading into there and you pulled straight out. Keith and mtommi both went off and i went after 2nd and 1st place. Emil and henrik. Henrik pitted early which i think was a mistake as he ended up in traffic. I was catching emil an he pitted the lap after so i decided theres no traffic in front i now i can make a few seconds if i put some laps down. I ran some quick laps got a good pit. I decided to stick 2 wents on the front as the track was getting slippy and it seems to work for about 2 laps. When i came out of the pit me and emil were side by side. I thought i had him but he went right round the outside. after that was a lovely battle between me and emil and eventualy i pulled away but lap 12 the track was dry and my wets werent working so i jst drove safely for the victory.

Overall tied forfirst with henrik.

Thanks eric and keith for the event and all your help. Also thanks to emil for a sweeeeet battle :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back