RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 3 was the only real race for me.
Qualified midfield. Good start. Was 8th when game froze for about 10-15 secs and then I was back in 15th.
Great fight with Buxton. Those braking points are hard to get right.
Then I almost got Andrew but he kept it together.

Race 1 started with no notice (thought I was in warmup) so I was out of the game.
Race 2 went to hell in first corner (sorry for backing up into someone hehe).

Tracks need hills before they're any fun lol.

Steve I will test on the new server and post my findings, should be able to do it in the next hour or so.

If im correct in my thinking putting the pressures lower will create more heat in the tires. I might be wrong...gonna test now.

This should be an interesting test, I have always thought that increasing pressure gave an increase in temp.
I may have been wrong and doing the opposite to what I should have done.

Sign me up, please

BAMMMMMMMMMM 30 Entries

I have tested the tire pressures and came up with this. The most stable and similar feeling to the warm temperatures was 165 front and 175 rear. Now this is in the C30. Also with the colder temps you can really add more negative camber in both front and rear and have no issues with burning up tires.

Hopefully thats helpful.

Im in the server now and will be til race time. Beer is on the house :)

yeah me too for standby. I screwed it up and never posted in this thread just the wednesday thread!

BTW thats my friend / neighbor above and we'd both love to race this together............

whats the policy for no shows and entering the server as a standby?

Yeah, Bjorn that was great race. Maybe the longest battle i ever had. From lap 5 till finish real bumber to bumber. The gap was 0.032 in the end, took a screenshot to remember that race.

1st Race: Best qualifying yet, 4th!:th_jtteglad: I started quali with wets but at the hotlap my track dried and my tires were smoking on. Quick pistop and with slicks i could nail that lap. Start was ok, a little pushing got me to 6th place. Then it was a question who would spin the least. I'm not sure but i think the weather changed thru the race from wet to flooding and back as there was a change in the braking distances. In the end a good result in 7th place.

2nd race: New track but i liked this one. Wide streetcircuit and nice corners. Had a good start from 14th to 6th but then the faster guys catched and i was driving for positions 7th to 9th. Couple of laps before the finish, my front catched a tirewall and it was over. 9th overall.

3rd Race was the good one. Qualified in the top10 and gained positions from the usual couple of cars going sideways in front. I had a good pace in the 1st half of the lap and made it to 7th place as Bart got that freeze in the 5th lap. Then it was defending my place from the Bjorns assault. He was quicker in the second part of the circuit and i was quicker in the 1st half. Sorry mate, when i overtook you in T4 i slightly tapped you but as i looked the replay it was really really tiny touch so i didn't need to back down. One of the best races ever! :chuck::chuck::chuck:

Don't know if it was because of the weather, the new skin (you guys have the old version still..) or have i really improved but tonight i was fighting in top 10 on all the races

The first screenshot is from the finish line and the second is just after the touch. I installed the new version of my skin so that's why the view is different from what you saw Bjorn, too bad cause i think you would've enjoyed driving behind me more maybe even so much that you wouldn't want to overtake me:desire: ..

Attachments

• finish.jpg
    finish.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 204
  • touch.jpg
    touch.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 218
Eric if you want to be on standby, then he would take your spot. And if there is a noshow then you would take over the left over spot.

Welcome Mike, you are welcome to join the race server and practice with us. If you are 100% ready to race then you would be the last entry and Eric goes as standby.

Mike before joining please download the skinpack and review the pit entry video I posted all info in this post.

http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr...-17rd-us-stcc-warwick-farm-12.html#post359532

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes