RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I'm a locomotive, yeah..

Sorry Bjorn about the push in Pau.. Was waiting for you but then your PC froze at the same time. Was last and fought to 10th. Don't know what happened on the long left hand sweep, somebody pushed me? All i know that my tail just lifted off the track and i spun.

Detroit was a pretty new to me, really hard to find the braking points sice there are no visual references. Especially when in a line formation when you can't see the quite faint marks on the track. I think i was 7th.

Macau was fun. Was having some "passengers" in my tail for the whole race. Cutted the hairpin to regain position but there's no rule for that, i think..:rotfl:

Guys you are hilarious on TS.. I almost lost it with all the laughing..

Pau was a dash from pole with Dan P. firmly stuck to my back end for the opening few laps,then i got a gradual creep-away bit of gap as Dan pushed a little too hard,enjoyable stuff :good:.

Detroit is a good track for me from previous visits so another go from pole again with "The Thorp" getting very frisky behind from the off...ooh he was up for the lead off me i tells yas...but he applied a little too much in his quest and let me have some gap,then i could relax and get some rythym going and kept it off the walls to the finish,always love the track so enjoyed this as well :good:.

Macau was Thorptown in qually where he blitzed pole,i thought i was going to be in 2nd...never even noticed Tusty sneaking in well under radar all stealthy like and he nabbed 2nd so 3rd for me,got the leap on Tustlette but backed out to save heartbreak at notorious T1 so it all stayed the same for a lap with me and Benno tailing Rob,it was after the tight right T2 i started a run on Rob and carried the speed through T3 up the hill and took the run on his right side,i was dreading the little defensive squeeze which would introduce me to the "little-jutty-outtybit-of-doom&despair"....but no...Rob left me the room to pass,total club mindset fun racing mentality indeed :good:,nice one and thanks Thorpo,nice to see you at least salvaged a deserved podio spot! :good:.

Firts Class Ace Event Andrew bud,salut' you et RD! :good: :good:

Pff what a evening.

Race 1: Q 14 because there was no room to complete a perfect lap. ;)

Had a good start but after one lap a had a little touch with the wall, and was thrown back to 18 with aero damage. Had a nice battle with Freddie for a couple of laps, but overtook him when he had a liitle mistake. But then i had a look to my position and i was 9th! battlefield in front of me i think. Ended op 9th.

Race 2: My favorite track Q 6th and i was sure i had a good fight te get a podium place. Drove my car to the grid 89% motohealth!! wtf. Had decent start but smashed my car in to the wall, and was thrown back to 21. Managed to get a lot off people in the following laps, and was 11th had a good battle with Bjorn, and finished 10th. Really disappointing race! I had a change for the podium.

Race2: Q 11th, just took it easy. Had a nice fight David and had a large gap at the back of me, but after a couple of laps Steven was gaining on us. Sorry David i touched you in the last corner, i was glad you didn't spin. But Steven took my place and he and david where driving away, but in the last laps i was gaining on Steven and had a little fight. Ended 10th.

Great night, little disapponted about the second race, but is was fun. Thanks Andrew. Crazy tracks!

:good: more peeps join every week. If you can get a mic and join in the fun. Adds a whole new dimension :laugh2:

I'm running TS on the laptop so i have a mic, it's just not convenient to lean on it to speak.. I have a loads of mics but they all need a phantom power so i would have to setup a huge livemixer beside to use them... :drool:I could use the old "headphones in your mouth" trick but...no...

Race 1:
P2 in qualy, messed up the perfekt lap on my last run in the last sektor when I was 0.4 infront :shock: stupid wall .. haha :giggle:
The hole race close behind Gary who made no mistakes. Tryed to push and push lol and start blinking with headlights but Gary very constand. so P2 in the end :dance2:

Race 2:
Got a disconnect in qualy and stupid game not let me join the server anymore :woot2::pissed-off: pw was correct but getting timeout :shock: so reboot and to late for the race :shock: :woop:

Race 3:
Struggled a bit to find a good pace at Macao :struggle: P4 qualy and in race I was clear slower then the front guys, but they made mistakes and so P2 in the end, 20secs behind Gary miles away lol :giggle: uncatchable :rotfl:

Grats for the event Andrew and RD :handshake:

Gentelman racing here for wich I love you :in-love:, also big thanks to the backmarkers making room when the leaders are comming, not so easy especially on road tracks like Pau :wink2: very good :handshake:

I owe you guys a massive apology.

As I explained in the thread for 2nites S2000 race (which I withdrew from), I have not had my usual few hours sleep on a Friday morning after my night shift as I was taking a friend into hospital for some tests.

I normally run both these events provided I've had a little sleep in the morning as I get up at lunchtime on Thursday when the wife is at work and I only get those few hours on Friday morning to have a kip.

I withdrew from the late event as I knew I'd be too tired, but I was looking forward to the Mini's. Unfortuntely I fell asleep on the sofa literally 20 mins b4 event start and I've just woken up and realised I've missed it.

I'm soooo gutted:disapointed:. I hope you managed to fill my place as I'd hate to think it went begging.

So sorry again. I'll get my normal Friday back next week and if I'm still allowed in I wont let you down again:).

Abdul,
I hit the rev limiter for turn 1. On the straight it kicks in behind the start /finish line.

I noticed that you need in front of the car packers around 1.8cm and on the back around 2.5 cm
the car is around 6.0cm high.
then you got a nice speed on the bumpy parts of the circuit, and still some grip.

• Andrew Evans

no worries philip, man :thumb:

thanks to all who came out to dance in the streets....

pau; got done on the opening lap :smalltear:
then had a most of the race battle with my usual sparring partner, nuno... good stuff matey... :D
last lap i had gary closing in behind me... as we crossed the line i saw the chequered flag and thought it was the end of the race... well, it was for gary... but i still had another lap to fight nuno... and only realised after i purposely nailed it into the tyres at t1... :slap:

detroit; gak! stefan dropped a surprise ninja vote... eyes can only focus on ORANGE TEXT and not the corner ahead... more tyres, more tears, couldn't be arsed after that, so spectated....

macau; another nice fight with nuno and a coupla others... clipped a sticky out bit of barrier towards the end and killed it... think it caused some of those guys to bin it too... sorry fellas...

all in all, laverly... catch next week.... :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play