RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Ollie, you need to reduce your speed prior to entering the pits to 37mph, otherwise its a Stop n Go for speeding in the pitlane. Lee I was getting to enjoy the race aswell. Went for my pitstop, added fuel, changed tyres. But then the engine wasnt starting up. I got a DNF. Second time this is happening now. Grrrrrrr.

thanks very much mate.
i`ll be there next time. was on for a good finish too.

till next time:victory:

Good race guys, sorry to whoever i hit up the back early in the race. (I'll check the replay) There was a major lag and you suddenly went from the racing line to right in front of me almost at a stand still! Good racing though.

Nice race guys,

at last i'm on the podium. Had a good start.
had no problem in the first lap with the race pace. After a few mistakes (1 big one) i ended up 9th. After a nice quick pit. i was back on the track, about two laps from then i saw 3 th place on my position. After that there was a gap towards the second from 15 sec. I decided to accept the third place and drove not on the edge.

see you at the next race.

I had a very fun time in the race tonight, the hour went by very fast. Got an okay start but picked up a few positions in the first few turns. I bumped Abdul on lap 2 and spun him out in turn 4 I believe, forgot to stop, very sorry abdul and I'm sorry to hear your engine didn't start after the pits. Later in lap 2 coming up to the chicance I went inside Nick Deeley to pass and outbraked myself a bit and when I turned in I pulled the wheel towards me on accident causing my rig(homemade) to tilt and my monitor to fall over. Because of this I instinctively let off the gas coming out of the chicance and Nick tapped me on the back and spun me out(luckily out of the way of the coming racers). Took me a second to get my monitor back up and in to place and get back on the track but Nick was waiting for me when I got back. Thanks for waiting up, but that one was totally my fault.

After lap 2 everything came together for me and I started posting consistent, though slow, laptimes. I know I much much slower than most(running 1:59 - 2:00) but when I got to lap 16 my gas gauge was saying I still had half a tank, When I setup the car at the beginning I put on 70L enough it said for 18 laps, I went into the pits anyway just to be safe, but definitely could have got by without it I think. Ended up finishing in 9th out of 12 I believe, quite a bit of fun and had several good battles throughout.

Did anyone else have lower fuel consumption than they were expecting? I usually expect some variation, but half consumption is a bit suspicious.

I had a very fun time in the race tonight, the hour went by very fast. Got an okay start but picked up a few positions in the first few turns. I bumped Abdul on lap 2 and spun him out in turn 4 I believe, forgot to stop, very sorry abdul and I'm sorry to hear your engine didn't start after the pits. Later in lap 2 coming up to the chicance I went inside Nick Deeley to pass and outbraked myself a bit and when I turned in I pulled the wheel towards me on accident causing my rig(homemade) to tilt and my monitor to fall over. Because of this I instinctively let off the gas coming out of the chicance and Nick tapped me on the back and spun me out(luckily out of the way of the coming racers). Took me a second to get my monitor back up and in to place and get back on the track but Nick was waiting for me when I got back. Thanks for waiting up, but that one was totally my fault.

After lap 2 everything came together for me and I started posting consistent, though slow, laptimes. I know I much much slower than most(running 1:59 - 2:00) but when I got to lap 16 my gas gauge was saying I still had half a tank, When I setup the car at the beginning I put on 70L enough it said for 18 laps, I went into the pits anyway just to be safe, but definitely could have got by without it I think. Ended up finishing in 9th out of 12 I believe, quite a bit of fun and had several good battles throughout.

Did anyone else have lower fuel consumption than they were expecting? I usually expect some variation, but half consumption is a bit suspicious.

I hope your monitor is still in one piece.
the fuel consumption for this car on Nurnberg GP is 2.5 each lap.
i noticed it on the track of Sepang that the indicator wasn't right in the setup menu.
So with 76 liter you could finish. (i chose for 77 just to be sure)
its always handy to check your fuel consumption during practice.

The setup menu fuel estimate is usually wrong with modded cars/tracks - it also differs between people...

I had 70L at the start, put 15L in on lap 18 and only had about 8-10L left at the end. Easiest thing to do if you are unsure is go and run a couple of laps in the warmup, take note of the fuel when you cross the line and then when you finish that lap check it again. Whatever the difference is should be the amount you will use per lap in the race give or take .1.

First, these cars are great.
Got second, because Keith had to leave a little earlier, but I'm not realy satisfied with this race for myself. My pace was OK, not as good as James, but comparable to Keith, but I did too many small and medium mistakes. One of them was tapping Carlos Seoane on a lapping move. Very sorry for that. I waited for you unitl I realized you left.

Ah, thanks for clearing up the fuel issue. I definitely should have looked at that during practice(I'll remember to do that next time).

Thankfully my monitor is still in one piece, I managed to catch it before it fell on the wheel, I'm glad I spun out of the exit of the chicance(with a little help from nick) to the closed bit of track so that I didn't cause a massive wreck.

Now I know I need to secure my monitor a little better. :rotfl:

Pretty good race! I qualified at the back, as usual. I did fairly good at the start, managing to avoid accidents, until about the 5th turn when someone going to the inside of the turn bumped me off the track :( After seeing that nobody waited and that I was now in last I was pretty irritated. But after a couple laps I managed to work my way back up, mostly due to other's spin outs and accidents. I finished 8th so it worked out pretty good for me.

Guys,
just did some tests with the cars engines to check how reliable they are and I think I'm gonna change my car from the Aston to the Corvette.
I'm gonna post my new skin later this week, ok.
Eric, please remove the Aston from the skin post.
Thanks a lot.

PS: Thanks Ryan for the tip. I think the Aston can handle the enduro, but I'm gonna stay with the most reliable one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes