RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Vedran Kralj

Yves,i have big private problem and i must leave server,im so sorry for that and participate in race,good luck all in race.

i agree with laurance its not the first time peeps dont show up.

well my 1st race a 12th place which is a great result for me
the second race sombody hit me from behind which ended my race while i was lying 8th:(
the accident could have been avoided i would say but nevermind its racing and again i had great fun with all of you

Hectic track.

Race 1 was a nice race, was lying 8th then got tagged into first chicane, onto grass and backwards, but still fun.

Race 2, apologies to Bjorn for the T1 hit, I got on grass and couldn`t fully brake so slowed to next to last. After that was so much fun against some good fair defending, thanks guys.

Congrats both podiums.

Thanks Yves for this, but maybe next time a track that has some clear overtaking points lol.

Race 1 not much to say but finished without damage, which was a first for me.
Race 2 i saw a lot of incidents but luckely didn't get involved in one. Then i had a nice struggle with bob, well knowing he was way faster than me i found that he needed to work to overtake me and quiet enjoyed it. Must admit that it was a good lesson for me, and also the first time i didn't get overtaking in 2 turns.

I really love this place for racing, i'm learning a lot here. Thx for the fun

• Theo Loonstra

Race 1:
Couldn't get the best out of the car and the track, the start was a little bit rubbish as I bumped into someone. Sorry for that but if you see the replay I couldn't go anywhere was a total roadblock there.
Dropped to last position I think after that I made up ground on Stephane and Daniel Overton.
Stephane went wide so Daniel and I overtook him. Also Daniel ran a bit wide and on the straight end I was next to him and suddenly got a bump from him in the side of my car.
Into turn 3 I wanted to take the outside line and was next to Daniel again when he hit me again but after turn 3 I was ahead of him and got hit again this time Daniel spun his car and I didn't so no harm done.

But I was a little bit annoyed tho since these kind of bumps were totaly avoidable and not necessary.

After that I had a nice fight with Bob Luneski which I eventually lost but was good fun.

Race 2:
Great start from 20th to 15th after the first corner but after a few laps I lost control of the car and got a suspension problem.
I have to apologize to Stephane and Bob Miley for my track re entry I nearly caused an incident there I should have watched better if the track was clear.
Had to esc out of the race since the steering was really borked :(

Thnx guys hope i'll do better in the next S2000 event.

First of all thanks Yves for choosing the circuit.

Q: I managed to get 10th place. I am glad to see i am becoming faster every week and the Endurance was a good practice. ;)

Race 1: I managed to take 3 places at the start. Had a fun race with Yves and the rest of the train. Sadly enough i spun, it wasn't your fould Yves i had oversteer. But thanks to the FWD i keep enough control to keep it on track. I rejoined after the train and was closing in on them. 2 laps later there where 3 cars that spun in the chicane and i managed to get a couple of places back. But then i ran out of fuel. I put 14 laps in it but that was sadly not enough. Ended 15 i think.

Race 2: Started at the 17th place. i dont now why that was maybe someone van explain it? I had a really good start again an i managed to squeeze throw. But at the first corner the BMW in front of me crashed and i couldn't avoided him. And i had a suspension problem. Had i good pace again and was closing in at some people but had no room to pass. But then my suspension was really bad and i spun i couple of times.
Ended up behind Nuno Areias and i was closing in of him. I was pulling a move on him on the inside but i think he didn't really saw me and in tapped him on to the gravel. Maybe it was also a bit of my fault so i waited for him. Ended up 15th.

Thanks RD and everybody for some clean racing. And i am glad to see that i get more pace.

Qualifying - ran a 105.8 for 8th position, and then someone had to leave before race one so started 7th.

Race one - really a great race, I had an ok start and no hits of any kind, made a few mistakes late in the race but so did Phillip so it was close at the finish but I made a 4th place, which I was very happy with.

Race two - The first 4 laps of this race were like bumper cars, I can't tell you how many times I got hit, but mostly I was able to keep moving forward although I dropped back to 12th at one point. I concentrated on driving clean, and passing without incident and was able to move back up to 6th in the end. I am sorry to Bert Van Waes as he swung way wide on turn one and so I passed inside, as he tried to get back into the race line we bumped and it sent him wide again.

Thanks all for the races, I had a blast. Congrats to the podium guys, and thanks Yves for setting it up.

Hectic track.

Race 1 was a nice race, was lying 8th then got tagged into first chicane, onto grass and backwards, but still fun.

Race 2, apologies to Bjorn for the T1 hit, I got on grass and couldn`t fully brake so slowed to next to last. After that was so much fun against some good fair defending, thanks guys.

Congrats both podiums.

Thanks Yves for this, but maybe next time a track that has some clear overtaking points lol.

bob haha no problem mate it was a busy start:p

• Michel Salvador

thx yves for the event '

just when qual was ending H shifter when dead lol so i use paddle first time lol......

first race was awesome dint get hit finish 3th

race 2 omg lol from start 6th after t2 boom got hit and slide boom suspension and 19 th but was good challenge manage to come back to
to 9 th

good experient for me since it was my first club race and best race so far :) compare to the online mode so many idiot ruin the race ,,,,,

Qualy: Went ok, did a new PB of 1:06.3xy, from the split time a 1:06.1xy was definitively possible, so was not 100% happy.

Race 1: Not much to say about it, started 12th finished 9th. But was significantly better than the few words might say, just not many events. Spun once in the beginning making Stefan (?) hit me who was on my bumper at that time (but neither did he cause it nor could he have avoided me) and a follow on bump with Bob later in the race (he had a smaller accident with somebody making me not being able to avoid him), but nothing major.

Race 2: Started 9th, had a ... lets call it a rough lap 1 :). Afterwards William and Bert were fighting directly in front of me, so i was just waiting for my second :) (while trying to keep Ivo behind me). This moment came in lap 4 after T1 where they both touched each other and I got a chance to go in between, going on the inner line for T2 where William did not expect me, but all went ok'isch I think, just a short contact, I would say a normal race situation, please let me when you think different! But next corner I went a little bit wide returning the position to William :). In lap 5 after William overtook Bjorn, he was directly in front of me, really bumper to bump, when I went a millisecond to late on the brake for the last turn, I would thihk the bumper was not too hard, but unfortunately Bjorn hit this little wall, which finished his race, I am really sorry for this, I waited to see what happened, saw you escaping! Put me last. Gained some positions having Bert in the last lap in front of me giving me an intense last lap :)!

See you all soon, thanks for the race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back