RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

i dont really agree with superpole for a multiclass Endurorace. what if a Pro car messes up and starts last behind the slower classes? That person's Race is Most Likely Messed up since he will spend some laps behind slower cars.

Lately I've been doing many superpole qualifyings here at RD, I must say I don't like it much but I can leave with it as I (and we) can easily see it has a few well known advantages.

I'm sure Eric's idea here was above all to get rid as quickly/ troubleless as possible of the qualifying session. We all have to admit that if there is a type of event where the grid is of less importance, this is it...

Regarding a GTP tactic for the superpole; you can always decide for not risking it and just do a time lower than 1:51 as this last mark should put you in the GTS grasp.

Even if you go for it and mess it allot (getting a lap not counting warning for instances) and start from behind; if the slower cars (GTC/GTS) keep it to the right in the big straight you shouldn't have much trouble going by them. Regarding slower pace GTP cars, well maybe just adapt your race tactic (pit-stop strategy) to the new situation, 180 mins is a long time… here too the last can be the first :D

As I wanted to race here tonight, as sure was something messes it up :(
Sorry guys, I cannot race tonight, it's a too long event for a saturday night to me, I would have to go 'round 10:00 cet, so i cannot start :(

But please sign up Henrik Horvath to my emptied slot if it's possible!
It's kinda last wish of me :):)

Have fun tonite!!!

I know I came off there once I had rear end suspension damage but I did not see me on the video.
:good: cheers for that Ryan :love:
Oh yeah, great vid too :nod:

edit: I do believe that my vid will be ready from tomorrow :D
Still converting from .avi and it's over 500mb :) will take a while to upload with my speedy upload speed :wink:

It's an interesting track, nice rhythm. It was overheard that this track is terrible on suspensions, I agree. I had one problem in a private practice severe enough to have to pit and I hadn't hit anything other than a curb!

Nice rhythm as I said, that didn't stop me from blowing the final turn in qualifying.

Race 1 ran so smoothly, fast pitting and moved up as attrition took people out, I guess. Pulled my fastest lap ever at this track, 1:10.3 ad ran a lot of 11's. An enjoyable drive.

Race 2 I was right behind Marty & Bill in the first turn, suspension got screwed up right there! It was bad but I stuck it out, rolled over once and continued, yadda yadda to last on the track.

I was using a new wheel last night. Some of you were caught out by my "Pass! Pass!" messages as you came up behind me, I was hitting the old "view to the rear" button which had been reassigned. Sorry for any problems.

Attachments

• Seatcuprashot.jpg
    Seatcuprashot.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 312
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks