RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Booted for typing 'idiot' into chat in qualifying when somebody pulled out in front of me after they had gone off, ruining my hotlap in qualifying. On purpose as well, as they didn't move over afterwards either, so they obviously saw me and didn't mention sorry.

Was really enjoying the track and car too :(

Don't know what happened, but stange things were going on. All the times where in the wrong places and when the race started the light stayed with me???
Hope i didn't bugger anyone start up as I did not know it was happening.

Sorry guys...
:(

• Andrew Evans

ahhh mark... same here mate... i totally blamed it on xd (which i installed this afternoon).... maybe i was mr hasty in uninstalling it just now :D

times messed up, chat stopped working, lights stuck with me at the start...

like this:

fooked.png

and like this:

fooked2.png

sorry to the peeps that went into the back of me, i couldn't even move until i got rammed (and wasn't aware we'd started cause i still had the damn lights)

was totally looking forward to this excellent combo!

(as an aside - how do motecadd users rate that? cause xd is oh kay... but i still prefer rtt... so is it just more of the same?)

edit: omg, swear filter parses urls... now i have re-upload them... :/

Was going pretty well 1st race, started 15. Became 5th and slowly got 9th untill i made a mistake in the 9th lap and my car was upside down. Tried to get back on the track but fell off the track :S and kept spinning so i bailed out.

• Andrew Evans

Hello

Im trying to join but all im getting as soon as I load the server up is Voted Off, I can see all the people in there loading up but then I get kicked

Any ideas?

that usually means you've been banned from the server....

i'll check now...

but anything is possible with the gheyness that was going on this evening...

Guys, you all know how much I am looking forward to this. Wether I'll be on the grid on Sat is still unknown. Our baby hasn't arrived yet. Maybe he or she is a keen racer and wants to have his/her own race to be delivered. :)

I'll keep you posted guys if I cant make this. I'll be sad to miss the race but happy to have our 2nd child.

Abdul
Abdul,
I wish you and your family all the best.
But it's a win/win situation imo. If you show up here, great, you made it!!!! If you don't, great, your baby is already with you or coming at any moment!!!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

• Luc Byard

The inevitable excuse.

Everyone's cars dissappeared about 10 mins in to quali. I thought the track was a little quiet. Once I decided I was only going to get back by being rather rude and dropping out/jumping in during qualifyin there were two or three minutes left so I dashed out for a quick lap but all was not well with my Force feedback. tried to rectify it before the race.

Failing to put a lap in I started at the back but my FF was reversed AND pushing 180% steering force through which made the car a little difficult to drive and out of the final turn on lap one, I spun and beached it.

Tried to sort it for race two, lowered the force and un-reversed the effects with unable to test it, all I could do is hope it would be ok for race 2... It wasn't although I did last nearly two laps this time before spinning into a clutch of trees, getting lost and falling off the edge trying to find my way back. Where's Tom Tom when you need it?

This was my first RD club race and what little action I got, I enjoyed. At least it was only the technology that let the race down for me so I'm looking forward to more.

Luc.

Well, that was a evening of top class entertainment! First Race I finished 6th, had a long clean battle with Rickard Javanainen. Sorry to the people behind me at the start, I thought that the Pit Limiter was some sort of fancy new launch control, untill 36MPH.

Race 2, was 3rd on the grid. Got a good start, all 4 of us going around Coppice, only some minor taps occured. After Coppice I was locked in a battle with Rickard again. I was chasing him all the way around then finally got the better of him down Park Straight and was able to pull off a classic Thopro manovour! He started chasing me again, but when I got thru Hall Bends I realised he was no where to be see. I think he lost it at the Mountian.

After about 5 laps pooting about in pole, was getting followed pretty rapidly, made a mistake at the Hairpin, damange is not repairable, and he went flying past.

Good stuff tonight gentlemans!

Cya next time :good:

im not succeeding in adding any skin or skinpack. i tried it to put in several maps, but nothing is working.

What am i doing wrong. or do i need an extra program?

i searched also on the forum, but i cannot make sense of it, and it should be so simple so i thougt.

thx in advance for helping me out. (pm/pb)

Qualy: WOW i don't know where this one came from, got pole :giggle:

Race 1: had a got start and was first at T1, from there i just managed my race not to make too much mistakes and stay infront, finished the race with over a 3 sec lead over second place to take the win :)

Race 2: missed my start but didn't cost me much, after lap 2 i was in 4th place, lap 3 my pc frozed solid, cold reboot needed hope i didn't mess anyone race.

great combo was fun while it lasted :dance2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play