RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

FOR SALE:

Steam account with RACE, RACE 07, GTR Evolution and STCC - The Game. You can have it for any reasonable prize!

Featuring:
  • Blue screens when you don't ask for it
  • Freezes that last up to 30 seconds - 2 minutes
  • Freezes that never stop
  • Numerous unfixed bugs
  • Numerous new bugs
  • Top class racing untill minidumps throw you back to desktop
  • No skins installed
  • No addon tracks installed
  • No mods installed
  • Fully compatible with RACE On

Not compatible with RACE Off?? Bummer......

My race is over aswell....but that's my own fault. Opening lap was brilliant. Went well until Estoril. Needed to avoid a spin, went wide, went back to race line, another car came across and spun nevertheless..... then managed to crash the car twice after that.....had some good laps, until i hit the gravel in T1 and frontended the car. Car was still working, but had a flat. Came back to the pits, repaired the car, went back on track, one lap behind. 2 laps or so after that another (*sigh*, not my BMW night 2night) spin and then race was over.

Was still fun, but not too much luck and control on my side :)

Practice:
No practice because full time busy arranging the server and its clients

Qualy:
Did a really good lap qualied behind Richard&Rickard on P3.

Race:
Magic start with the beemer (lol, bye Rickard :D) snatching P1 and had some awesome fights with mr Javanainen for about 8 laps. Him in my slipstream overtaking me on the long straight witht he topspeed of the Alfa. Me braking extreme late (auto clutch off) before the Adelaide hairpin catching him back all the time. I was really enjoying the race, car felt awesome (its an E46 :woop:) and sounded awesome.

Great racing untill the freeze ended it again! Too bad, was really looking forward to it. Thanks for the brilliant racing while it lasted Rickard, really enjoyed the good fights.

Thanks Hannu for the broadcast :good: and thanks all that had fun!

• Theo Loonstra

Well my race ended after 3 laps :(
But it was my own fault missed the apex at the first turn went a bit over the kerbs and the kitty litter decided to slide my car towards a wall.
Unlucky for me walls do not bend on impact or move out of the way when a car is approaching it.
Anyways lost the front end of my car and the message damage unrepairable.
And believe it or not but after that the fracking engineer felt he had to tell me that my suspension was fooked as well.
Like i really want to hear that after I already heard that the car had gone to race way heaven.

4 pitstops, then decided to watch the race

1 mandatory.

1 stop and go cutting the track

after stopt and go i hit the safety car, so my suspension was broken.

after new pit stop, just a small cutting on last chicane and got another stop and go.

to bad that a lot have problems with bugs etc. i only have troubles driving.

one golden rule make sure you have all kind of updates from all yr programms and turn yr virusscanner of. then you dont have any freezing images etc. and you can still support the race.

:giggle:

That was great!! Got bogged down at start for the first time in ages and dropped down to around 12th or so. Ran nice consistant laps, had a trouble free pitstop and came home for my 2nd podium in 2 days, jumping for joy!!!

Pity so many had problems.

Thanks to backmarkers for fantastic observation and manners.

Thanks for setting this up Bram and RD it was fun fun fun.

hi

nice race guys lots o nice fights thank u all for the evening

thanks Bram and RD for seting this event

ps sorry guys but have to say this always happen its a question of respect
please no chat until everybody finish i was driving with half of my screen full of words its very distracting please come on i no u all can do it

cheers :skywalker:

Hehe thanks Bram! for the good fight and sorry about the freeze you got :/

Practice:
No practice because full time busy arranging the server and its clients

Qualy:
Did a really good lap qualied behind Richard&Rickard on P3.

Race:
Magic start with the beemer (lol, bye Rickard :D) snatching P1 and had some awesome fights with mr Javanainen for about 8 laps. Him in my slipstream overtaking me on the long straight witht he topspeed of the Alfa. Me braking extreme late (auto clutch off) before the Adelaide hairpin catching him back all the time. I was really enjoying the race, car felt awesome (its an E46 :woop:) and sounded awesome.

Great racing untill the freeze ended it again! Too bad, was really looking forward to it. Thanks for the brilliant racing while it lasted Rickard, really enjoyed the good fights.

Thanks Hannu for the broadcast :good: and thanks all that had fun!

Damn you guys this is why i bought Race 07 with a wheel. I had so much fun in my first race.

Q. 16th place. I was happy with it.

Race:

Was still 16th after the first corner. And then there was a crash and i needed to go to the grass but i managed to be 16th. I managed to get past people in lap 2,3,4 and then i had mistake in the second corner that threw me back 2 places. But i stunned myself that i had a good pace no mistakes from lap 5 to lap 25. And finished 7th. To bad there where only 14th left in the end. But it was fun and i can't wait to the next event. :)

ps sorry guys but have to say this always happen its a question of respect
please no chat until everybody finish i was driving with half of my screen full of words its very distracting please come on i no u all can do it

cheers :skywalker:

Totally agree Nuno, I never chat until everyone has finished. You show respect with your observation when being passed without fail and all should give that respect back. Always nice racing with you:wink2:.

Great fun!!!!

Quali:
something to forget!!! I hate TCCs, I just can't drive them!!! P14 I think.

Race:
Great start, but someone almost put me out of the track and in the next turn, he bumped the front guy and tried to escape from it, but I ended up being bumped by another driver. Normal race accidents, I think!
Result: P13. Went over, gaining some position here and there, and I was in 8th all of the sudden. :) Then I continue to drive cautious with Ivo on my tail, increasing the gap, and then losing ground and so on. Very fun!!!
When the pits came, I was P6, but came back in 8th. Continued with cautious :))) and finished 6th, 1.7 secs behind Robert! :)
Great race!!! Great fun!!!!

I love RD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great fun!!!!

Quali:
something to forget!!! I hate TCCs, I just can't drive them!!! P14 I think.

Race:
Great start, but someone almost put me out of the track and in the next turn, he bumped the front guy and tried to escape from it, but I ended up being bumped by another driver. Normal race accidents, I think!
Result: P13. Went over, gaining some position here and there, and I was in 8th all of the sudden. :) Then I continue to drive cautious with someone on my tail, increasing the gap, and then decreasing the gap. Very fun!!!
When the pits came, I was P6, but came back in 8th. Continued with cautious :))) and finished 6th, 1.7 secs behind Richard! :)
Great race!!! Great fun!!!!

I love RD!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements