RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 2:

Started from the back. Finished on the podium: my best Nordschleife race ever :) Was fast as lighting today :woop: More marcos races please !

/me jumps and does crazy twists

Me :love: Andrew for hosting this awesome set of races tonight

Race 1: managed to avoid a little carnage at start, to be P2. Then Bram does his Armeberg stunt and I'm P1, had Ben and gary breathing down my neck though and I knew my concentration would slip with my swine flu and lost it on exit of Karussel. Fell back to 4th and closed in on Michael. Allllmost got past at the final turn but clipped him and had to stay behind for 4th.

Race 2: was mid pack at the start when I think Plaikner went off, bunching everybody back, I got a wiggle on trying to avoid those in front and Jay hit me causing massive damage. Nevrtheless I crawled back to the pits. The whole incident cost me over 2 minutes 45 seconds and I was dead last. Decided my target was to get into the top 15 and I did that. Was 15th by the start of lap 2, passed a spinning Lewis for 14 and then gobbled up the 5 second gap to Marcel in the final 5/6 corners to slipstream past and finish 13th, even though somehow I bugged out to other people haha.

Great fun and I just love Nordschleife.

Thanks to Andrew (you are a genius) and RD of course.

Eric and guys,
sorry, but I'm gonna have to drop this. My wife just told about a change of plans to mother's day tomorrow and since I'm not gonna be able to practice before the event, I think it's better for me not to race.
Thanks a lot for your events, Eric, and for AF3kGPC. You're doing a great jog with the rest of the staff.
See you at Paul Ricard next saturday. :)

First of all THANKS ANDREW I HAD FUN!!!

Q: Made my only real errors od the evening during my hotlap ended up being 23rd.

R1: Nice race had to overtake a lot of people ended up in 8th. Car was damaged a bit so my topspeed was a bit down on top end speed. Marcel was closing in on me on the 3rd lap and we ended up being a couple of tents apart at the finish. Posted a new GTS PB during lap 2 7:06.8xx.

R2: Wow I led 1 full lap But when the really fast guys started knocking on the door I could not stand the pressure anymore. Bram was best in overtaking me, damn you were going fast...

Next week same track different car and maybe start 1 hour earlier as I just decided not to go clubing as it is 1.30 already lol...

Two astounding races!!,no lonely spells at all,full on constant racing battles every lap of both races!!!,it dont get much better imho :).

Biig Thanks Andrew and RD :good: :good:.

(Just noticed the one little bit of "rubber-banding" when you drafted up behind me Benno,but right after you went past it cleared up and was perfect chasing you close thereafter).

awsome two races finaly i had found my rythem in that car and could atleast at race one keep up for 2 laps with the leading pack allways in view :D
race 2 i was on a rush to get Niels at the carrussell cuz of the big pressure i got from Bram.. i dont need to say i meesed that up had to run there wide and on top i spuned it
then i had a hard time defending against Neil cuz he came up in big steps and my car wasent anymore in a good shape

I've been putting this off for a few days as I have been trying to figure out a way around it, but basically I realised the other day ... I am gonna have to drop out :sad:

I will be at the track all next weekend, so probably won't get home in time for the start of this race, on top of which my parents are visiting next weekend, so even if I do make it home in time, I won't be able to concentrate cos they will be in here giving me grief for being ignorant.

Sorry Eric, but I guess some lucky reserve has just been gifted a very numb arse next Saturday night in the car of their own choosing ... enjoy, I really am envious in a sick kind of way :wink2:

Was alot of fun tonight.We need to do this track again!
Race 1: Managed to avoid most of the carnage during the 1st part of lap one. Was stuck behind a slower car and trying to politely find a way around, when Tyler came flying up on us and was unable to avoid my bumper. Surprisingly it didnt cause much damage to my rear but it knocked off my front splitter and bumper making it real difficult to carry speed through the corners. I decided to skip the pits and just finish the race a little slower.No hard feelings Tyler I watched the replay and dont think you saw us till it was too late.
Race 2: Was doing really well (for me) until I planted myself into the wall at the last chicane before the pits.
I really enjoyed this track. There werent too many places were I was racing by myself. Thanks Andrew and RD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back