RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Matt Alpeter

@ Eric - lol! "3 cycle tank slapper" haha I couldn't believe I did that and I knew for sure the spot was yours. Great racing with you! Grats on the podium, you deserved it!

@ Tyler - no worries mate, just a minor bump is all that was

• Bert Van Waes

Wow!!! These were my first real good races on RD (the Z4 only lasted 6 laps) and I must say I'm blown away by the sheer joy i had and still have left in my veins...

Never have i experienced so much close racing and defending; It was like real. The caterham offers the driver some good sideways braking to get out of accidents on the fly and offers tons of more tricks like that. We all did stuff to get out off eachothers way and still race on. This is what I was looking for and i found it, here with you guys, TX ALOT!!! And I mean that.
It took me 8 years of driving lonely, until GT5p came out, and GTR2 oc, but always public... My arms feel pretty sore now but i don't care, cause i even got some adrnaline left inhere.:drool:

A big thumbs up to Andrew, thank you mate. To all fellow racers who i raced side by side with. And to everybody in this community.

A race report will be on tomorrow cause now it's getting late. And i wanna check some replays from my first club league event. Woot

And sorry to the ones i got hit by or hit myself. Especially in the later races, got a bit tired there and the one before crystal palace i already had some suspension damage on the second lap, lol, didn't come in.:laugh2:

Anyway.:good:

• Theo Loonstra

Thnx everyone for this amazing event I really enjoyed it.
Tbh I think this 200bhp caterham is a good car to improve car handling.

Awesome event!!!

Lime Rock: I was sleeping. 17th on quali 15th on race, at the end I ran some good laps, passed Lewis but then made a mistake so I lost that fight. At start something happened ahead me and I could brake hard enough so hit somebody there, sorry!

Mallala: Huge surprise: pole
In the race I made a few mistakes but overall it was huge fun! For the podium, Rob, Jeroen and me had a great fight!:) I lost that fight, but still it was fun, I finished 5th.

Pau: my first lap on quali wasn't that good, and my second lap was ruined but still I had a nice starting place (I think 5th). In first lap after the 1st hairpin somebody spun ahead me and I hit him a bit, sorry if I caused even more trouble with that! The race ended with a battle for win as some people made mistakes ahead. I arrived at Tobias but couldn't pass. So he took the win, I took 2nd.

Varano: Started 3rd, the first corner was a bit difficult and I lost some places there. But then some people made mistakes, had some great battles, ran great laps and took 2nd again. Great!:)

Ahvenisto: Started 3rd, had some battles, took the lead, pulled away, won. I just love this track:)

Crystal Palace: Started from pole, had a really nice battle with Neil for the win! In the second last lap I made a mistake and Neil passed me, I fought hard to pass him back at the end of the last lap. Won again with about 0,4 s lead. Great fight Neil:)

I'm very happy overall after this event! 2 poles, 2 wins, unbelievable! This car is very fun to drive, and perfect for close racing!

Thx everyone for the races!

Anit of a mixed night for me.

Race 1:

Had some cracking batlles exspecially with bert and took Dan and he came of on last lap.

All the other races I had connection problems except for the 2nd to last race where theo spun in front of me and I had no were to go.

Last race:

Had a cracking fight wit andrew. He knew my fastest point which was the right hander after the straight and kept covering the inside. Eventually I got a run at him through there was side by side last corner but put a wheel on the grass and the car slid all the way into the pits. And andrew led the misery by laughing at me on TS. Eventually I got disconnected but what a battle andrew thanks alot.

Again thanks andrew, great choice of cars and track AGAIN and look forward to cold laps tomoz. Well done every1 and well done winners :good:

As above really thanks for the excellent racing.
Apologies to lewis who collided with a massive tankslap i had, waited but i think the damage was too much.
Got my first points tonight aswell so i was really pleased with that.
Thanks to everyone who i raced closely with, got to say, i`ve never sweated before on a computer game.

Thanks again,
ollie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering