RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Porto was good for me until the 4th lap when I punched the chicane.

Spa was interesting, cause I couldn't run a lap in qual, cause of mistakes and this track was new for me. So I started from 15th place and I finished 4th. It was so good for me. I had good battles with Gaylord.

Estoril is one of my favourite tracks, I qualified 3rd. Unfortunately I pushed Lee and Kennett in the first lap, sorry for that. And then I had lots of mistakes maybe I was tired a little bit. And I followed Bob but I couldn't catch him, I finished 5th. And I also had battles with Gaylord.

Thanks for the races, I really enjoyed them except Porto.

cheers fellas... lovely lovely, as usual...

race 1:

firstly apologies to max... went off towards the end of the first lap... rejoined the circuit on the edge, thinking anyone coming would be ok... saw you flying up in the rear... tried to move... BOOOOOM!... probably toasted yer race... sorry mate...

after that, got going and hunted down a coupla peeps... great fight with jarbas... :good: started to close on nuno but ran outta laps... :(

race 2: pile-up at the bosch kurve on lap 1... nowhere to go but up on my roof (not seen the replay yet)... punctured rear... pitted... then screamed around on my own with no hope of getting back the lost lap... :weep:

sorry to haveta to keep whining about the chattage... but can you please wait until everyone has finished... came so close to binning my last lap because of the flood of orange text... you've only gotta wait a minute or two... so have some respect for ALL the field, thankee thankee...

excellent turn out, btw... so there's bound to be more of the same next week... long live saturday late club... :grin:

also, woo woo to the ts peoples...!

(and ryan, qually is closed cause it's superpole... that's standard practice... time to change isp mate :D)

Really no problem Andrew, even more that when i saw that i'm comming straight in to your arse doing 250 kp/h i was laughing as hell :D

Really poor performance by me but so much fun :D

Thanks for the great racing guys. First race under my belt and I did better then I had expected (namely not coming last). Apologies to those i had run in's with. Didn't get much time to practice for the race and couldn't get the setup for the Audi right and spent more time spinning and off the track then on.
But i had a lot of fun and am looking forward to the next race.

Small field but fantastic racing by all!!!

The best 2 races I have ever done, really enjoyed them.

Thanks Cam for setting it up and RD for hosting.

And finally, Thanks to Ryan for being a true gent and giving me the race 1 win, It really didn`t matter to me (the win) I had immense fun anyway.

• Andrew Dawes

Well i was on the pace for only about 6 laps in both races before i fell to the tail and then well beyond. Was fun while the racing was close but got a bit boring towards the end.

First time in a mini for me and they are quite good for racing. Teach you a lot about carrying speed and driving good lines.

Andrew.

My first outing in the Mini's outside of a public server.

Had gr8 fun. Andrew sorry for the late break pass in race 1. I know there was no contact, but that was down to you being aware of my attempt. Nearly tapped Terry whilst trying to slow the car down:sweat:.

Terry defended his position superbly in race 1, couldn't find a safe passing opportunity.

Bob, Keith and Ryan, excellent racing from you guys. Bob especially, you had gr8 pace throughout.

Ps. Keith can overtake round the outside so that's another idea out the window:rotfl:.

Good clean racing today and had a couple small taps, so sorry to anyone who I may of tapped and no worries to anyone who tapped me:).

I really hope I can get into more races with the mini's in future, but unfortunately BST is stopping me from making most events at the moment.

Wait till winter and you will be sick of the sight of me:laugh2:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes