RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

okaaaay.... everyone up to this point is in... am hitting the server now and won't be checking the thread... so if you turn up and you want some... come get some...

Sorry for my no show.

I work nights and got home from work 7am Friday morning having got up at noon thursday!! (Have to take care of the kids while missus is at work) Stayed up all day as it's my wifes day off and the last day of the kids easter holiday. Stayed up until 1am, but was too tired by then to take part. Would of fallen asleep at the wheel otherwise.:wink2:

Really wanted to do this one as I love that track, but I know my physical limitations and staying up for that would of been too much especially as I was taking the kids to the cinema at 10am Saturday morning.

I'll make it next time though and looking forward to XWTCC at Donington 2moro morning:).

• Russell Dent

I ave go to drop out of this sorry guys on on a early shift on monday so i wud be very very tired, sorri guys and i was looking fward to this.

Great fun, not driven for probably 3 weeks so was very rusty, not knowing cars nor tracks made it even more fun :S

Race 1 ... I messed up big time, so very sorry to anyone and everyone involved there, including you Andrew, as I think you got the worst of it :(

Race 2 ... cars went everywhere in first half of lap, I picked my way through, then found myself in third for a while. Daniel caught me and was pushing to get past, and after a little defending, I decided it was time to let him go as he really had some pace on me and it was only a matter of time till one or both of us binned it.

I managed to go big time airborn at one of the chicanes shortly after that, but not damage the car too badly I did drop a couple of places in the process though :doh:

James then caught me, and again, I decided after a little battle to concede the place easily rather than bin it as I was still feeling very rusty ...

Another crasher in front left me in 5th overall ... which was nice :wink2:

Andrew mate ... moarrrrrr late evening events like this - they work round these parts I tell you :thumb:

Race 1:
Realy great fight with Ben :) for a lot of laps. Then the last laps he passed me and I did a mistake and lost him :woop: then 1 lap to go I crahed into the wall lol and nearly wrecked it :woop: but P2 in the end

Race 2:
Into T1 someone killed me :giggle: then next courner next crash :giggle: had no way to go...
Then startet to regain positions up to P3 and stuck than behind Lee :giggle: tryed to overtake but find no way past him LOL :rotfl: messed it up on the courner entry and then no chance to overtake. Tryed it again and endet in gravel :giggle: lol really struggled to find a way past :struggle: LOOOL then Lee let me pass as he is a good Team Mate :wink2: I think he had a bit compassion with me seeing me fighting with myself in his mirror hahahaha :giggle:
Then i came close to Robert 8sec in finish ... Next P2 :rotfl:

stats:

Race 1

Race 2

• G-Kraft

Love the results;)

Did not do many overtakes because i dont wanna ruin my first club-race.
I remember that i collided with Andrew(big crash)...not easy when a car stands still in the middle of the road;p

Then i hit the tirewalls? realy hard on race-1!

• Kyle Evers

Sorry I had to leave early guys. I was doing really well on the track, I think I could have gone below 1:40. Mom came in during practice and said I was going to my dad's -.-

Andrew :love: Lovely event, WHAT A TRACK, You've got to love it even though there are those concrete barriers:D

Also Daniel i was waiting for your mistake in the first race :p
It was very fun :good:

I can't wait for the next instalment Evans. I hope it's as good :p

• Andrew Evans

quality entertainment down at the saturday late club... much cheer to all who came... ra ra ra!

race 1:

well, twas pretty fantastisch... bit of a dodgy start... got involved with returnee downhamo... hung around for him... heading into the balls_of_death chicane, dan mentions on ts that there's a bit of crash there... myself, lee and goran all arrive together and all manage to crash without touching each other... arrrrrfmont!...

car was amazingly undamaged and off we go again... lap or two later i managed to have a silly silly spin off the t1 kerbs and ate a tyre wall which removed my front splitter \o/... after that it required full lock to get around the two fast right handers - and still only just making it :D

chased john for a coupla laps... eventually got him after a wee mistake from him and then promptly screwed up at balls_of_death again... managed to park flush with the barrier and out of the way... thought it was safe to get going again... when goran arrives... goes wide... and BOSH! (the crash he mentioned)... sorry duder... got myself a nice puncture from that one... pitted and came out 10th... managed to hang in there and come home 6th... most most sexy...

race 2:

totale carnage at t1... and my shiny 3rd place soon became 14th... a coupla corners later i managed to clip goran AGAIN! (so sorry mate!) as he was mid-slide on the exit of a turn... that prompted a cannon trick shot with jay going into the back of me and daniel into the back of jay.... arrrf... lost my splitter again and got a puncture... not even half a lap in yet... :weep:

limping around to the pits i hit the tyres at the first chicane... this totally bent my steering... and when i got to balls_of_death i wobbled myself into oblivion... game over over over...

here's a wee taster for next saturday night:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I42cUht7Uw[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering