RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

put me out if the race finish in time an theres a spot aviable i jump in its that ok?

Could you please put me at the bottom as a maybe because i'm not 100% sure i can make it:).

i've put you both on the list and will drop you off if we fill up - very unlikely...

have planned the race, as with last week, so that it's an hour after league action is over... :wink:

andrew i did a 1.45.051 an the rest of the laps where close to that time .. i think the top runners are able to do a 1.41 or even faster

I think we will see times below 1:40. I went on track last night and did only 1 lap where I did not go to the gravel and that was a 1:42 or 1:43 (can not remember exactly, but I knew the track, had there once a WTCC87 race).
From my previous training experiences that would mean the 1:41 is in reach for me, that would mean the front runners are at 1:39.

Question guys,

I sometimes join RD servers and when in practice session as soon as I click on drive the car is loading on a flying lap without the outlap.

Is this also possible in offline?

How do you set the server to have that feature?

After observing the fine video above (thanks for it), one thing I noticed is that you go over the pit exit protection area when you come out of Eau Rouge.

After reading the RD rules, I think although not that specifically, the rules go into the direction of real live rules.

Wish means, the car exiting the pits, has priority inside that line (pit exit protection area)…

In other words, you coming out of that fast S on top of the hill at over 230 km/h, and car exiting the pits and slowly gaining speed inside the pit exiting protection area (about 100 km/h deficit), has priority over you…
So in case of collision, not only a big mess will come out, but the car already in the racetrack (the fast one) would be guilty…

In RL no one goes over that line, or better, everyone tries to avoid doing it but no doubt sometimes it is unavoidable but yet, full transposition is very rare and only if the racer is already in some “avoid bigger mess” maneuver.

Eric calls the shots here, but I think at least one should try not to go over that line (at least fully) as a system (repeatedly), more even so if someone is exiting the pits.

Also notice that in real live this isn’t much of a question since if you follow that line (over the pit exit protection area), the car goes very close to the protection barrier on the right side where there is no room for error (no kitty litter there) and in general people are afraid of death since a collision there (it has happened) completely destroys the car.

... Is this also possible in offline?
How do you set the server to have that feature?

I'm not at my usual spot, so can't fire up the game and verify this...

It is possible offline at least in "time-attack" mode.

On-line, it is an option when setting up a dedicated server.

you always seem to get to my events too late, mate!

stuck ya on the hopefuls... but unlikely we're gonna get another 6 signups in the next 2 hours.... still, yer first in line if anyone drops out before tonight....

Okay, I hope it is possible to participate in this event, I have to work until 19:30 pm, time for Portugal, I am driving my car for 30km, until we got home, I get to pray and have a possible vacancy in the grid: )​

• Andrew Evans

ok, there's no 2nd server this week... hopefuls will get bumped if drivers sign out - but otherwise, no racey this week lads... :rain:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes