RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Qualify:

Setting my standard slow 1.36 so around 11th in the field.

Race one:

Heated depate at turn one and two as the norm with Brands. Bit later on gave someone a tap up the arse and we both fell foul so sorry for the tap. From there on in it was a big mess for me lost all composure and just fell further and further back. Had a bit of a hot time with Olaf till pushing that little to much sent me spinning and I grab a punture. Olaf Stayed behind me even sevral requstes of passing was thrown his way. So big thank you Olaf you could have left me standing.

Race 2

Again heated debate turn one and two caught upto Warren turn three again went for the kiss to say move your arse and finished spinning me and Warren with someone giving me a final jolt. Again thrown by the bang and lost all composure. Fell by the bay so again started pushing to hard in the wrong places. Finished doing a lovley 360 with a half pike and had to enter the pits. Repaired all damage (that took a while) as race leaders flew by out of the pis and on catch up. On to druids and my screen starts flickering like mad cant tell wheres up wheres down, Just make out a blue flag and pull to what I think is the side and press ESC.

Ovrall not so good a bit of bullying on all parts but hey could have been worse ...lol

Hmmm. Yeh. WTCC hey? Needs more RWD! lol

First race online with the WTCC cars/crowd... Knew i was gonna be the last runner, and practice showed that.. super slow 1:40!!!

Only happened to get up the grid a touch in quali cos some people either didnt do their hotlap or spun..

Race 1 - Got a reasonable start, but saw a pug rushing at my window a bit quick so i nailed the brakes and locked the rears. Meant a big slide to the inside of turn 1, and i think i held up Olaf. Sorry mate!
After that, was a bit of a hassel.... Setup was crap. Understeer all the way. Retired early to read up (google) on castor...

Race 2 - Made some big changes to my castor settings.. Started from dead last and managed to get up 1 spot before the 1st turn... Watched the absolute mayhem ahead of me through the first few laps and reckon somehow i ended up in 10th... Until everyone got back on terms.. Then it was more or less let 'em all past. Had a quick fight with Olaf and Cam at one stage but my tyres were dead by lap 9... Turned into epic power on understeer and epic EPIC power off understeer.

Think i've got much to learn about these cars...

Hmmm, now where's that GTL disc :wink2:
Thanks for the race though. I'll have to try again sometime!

Q: 2nd with 1,34,6xx

Race 1:

Great start as i keep up with stirb who was driving BMW E90. We stormed together thru first 3 laps for the rest. Then "Incredible" Stirb was flying as he leaved me with 4 secs gap. Unfortunately for he catched lag or freeze whatever and that let me him pass for the lead with him right on my back bumper it was exciting for me and then Stirb suddenly crashed into wall leaving me with leadership for 3 laps to go. I came home with the Victory for me and for Alfa :D.

My first ever win on RD

Race 2:

Start was really a simple chaos Jari was facing wrong way and me trying to avoid him
hitted nose of Warren's car which nearly made me rolled :rotfl: Sorry Warren for that i wasn't see at all "Blind spot". I started to gaining to to the leading pack sorry for my taps Richard and Terry. IMHO i watched ya guys in front, i discovered that guys you are trying too much and a lot snaking makes that i couldnt really know what happens next. Very unpredictable.

Then i had fun moment with Jari at finish line as we walk together though :D

1st and 5th

Thank you RD

Race 1 - Got a reasonable start, but saw a pug rushing at my window a bit quick so i nailed the brakes and locked the rears.

Eh... I was the only Pug in the field, so... really sorry. :shame:

Qualifying: 10th. Mucked up my Qualy lap, I could have been quicker by a couple of seconds.

Race 1: got through T1 okay, but as can be expected with Brands there was a huge pileup at Druids. I barely managed to get through. Had some good racing after that, with an epic battle between me and Gunthar. However, from what I have read there was subpar driving all round. Finished where I started, in 10th.

Race 2: Not the best. Someone rear-ended me at Druids, and I came out in last. I gradually climbed up through the field though, with a great fight with Warren. I finished 7th, with what sounded like carnage through the field.

This race was Estoril all over again, just like a public server. Lots of improvement needed...

Rhys

Guess how this is going to end. :wink2:

Yes quite, which is why I chose to back well out of that one.

I just know I would of come off badly if I'd tried to hang out on the outside. I think I managed to avoid contact in both the 5 car and 4 car battles you mentioned. I know I was inside Yves in the 4 car ambush of turn 2 as I was worried I'd made him spin. Even though I know there had been no contact it was a case of "now I see him, now I don't". Thankfully not though:).

• Theo Loonstra

Had good fun last night since I never raced this car before same goes for the track :)

1st race I was knocked out in the 2nd lap in turn 2 got a little hit in the back of my car and it was race over.

2nd race I had a better pace but with only 7 laps to go I lost the rear end of the car and smashed into the pitwall and again race over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back