RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

awsome event Thanks Andrew and plz more of the old fast tracks like rouen, mosport, soon Müllenbach, dijon etc ;D

qualy*
messed up my qualy lap with only a 1.11.0xx what was a 4th

Race1*
hat a awsome start and jacked 2 places with start karate :) but i could not stand the heat Ben and Gary are putting on me :( have realy to train that
after letting them past cuz they where anyways faster i had a nice view on Ben spinning it out after turne 2 (that corner is a bit**, eh?)
so i had now a gab to Gary and Daniel and Adrian beeing so close under my rear that i was worrying he could overheat his engien lol
that keep going till the line WD Adrian i enjoyed it verry much

Race 2*

i got a good start and jumped on Rob and a other raceroom saleen, Rob changed line to the inside on this attemp he nuged the guy infront while i was already on the outside but i keeped it flored to not couse more trubble, so sorry for my poor start.
now i was on the 3rd behind Ben, and could keep the pace was even closing on on some parts.
till Ben overdone it comeing out of the long right befor the backstrait and spun it again out, from then i had a great fight with Daniel, on one point i noticed my tyers will not like i want so i decided to let him past inside on the last turne.
where he then spun it so i was still on 2nd lightyears behind Gary and a with a 7 sec gab to Daniel, and a bit later to Nuno after Daniel Blowed his engien

omg guys what a nice weekend you realy made my Day ;D

thanks to RD and Andrew for hosting and Delivering that kind of fun near every day
and i realy know how much effort you put into this every day and night.

PLZ keep up the good Work ;D

Qualy was good p2 behind Ben :dance2:
superpole so only 1 hotlap not much time to get the tyres working think second or third lap would be much faster :giggle:

Race 1:
Good start and took the leed. :rotfl: Then some great fights :wink2: exelent racing :dance2: in the end p2 behind Gary.

Race 2:
Chaos the first courners so I slowed down lol good decicion :wink2: p5
Then Gary with a MONSTER MOVE overtaking 3 cars in 1 move... from p4 to p1 HAHAHA exelent :laugh2: Good fights then perfekt really good driving. Tryed to get pass Michael but he defends good and then I was past I did a mistake lol :giggle: Regained then and stook again behind Michael. Tryed to overtake but lost the car in the last courner by driving to much on the inside stupid me LOL.
Then a huge crash with Adrian trying laping him. But was a bad place to try it LOL so also my fault. Then my car wrecked... smoking hahaha tryed to finish but engine quit to work :beat-up:

thx RD for making this possible :highfive:

stats:

Race 1

Race 2

Arrived late in a cold laps stylee and knocked a setup together and a superpole lap good enough for 3rd (stunned+happy)....karate beat kung fu from the lights and away we go on a high speed rollercoaster intense few laps,many times feels like cm's apart and some side by side :D :good:,loved every lap basically :).
8th for race 2 and i just wanted to get those first few dodgy corners out the way safely,a large measure of good fortune and good sense and manners from those near me saw a sudden leap up to 4th avoiding all those early problems for some (phew),2 laps later i arrive at the exit of the little dip chicane before long straight and the 3 guys ahead are all bunched up and backing off......i blast past them all in to the lead (confused&lols)...a lap later Ben literally disappeared stage right never to be seen again,i watched replay Benno to see your awesome finale' move,that marshall is not a happy puppy (LOLOL).
Big Thanks Andrew and RD :good: :good:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back