RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Graham Clemenger

Cheers all, got through my first Evo event here at RD (my first ever online session with evo) and what a night, lots of action, thrills and spills, Fuji was F*£$!%, 30ft flips in the air, and great racing at the other two tracks, Shame my connection failed in race 3, sorry if that caused anyone a problem. I was a bag of nerves throughout but enjoyed every second, again thanks all.

• Graham Clemenger

So now you all sit back and watch the replays ? ........................................Im gonna grab a beer then!

Fuji didnt happen for me,dont know what happened,and dont care :).
Kyalami was ACE!!,leaped to first happily for T1 and away we go,constant attacks from then on tbh,Ryan muscled his way through with little polite tap wide to make it stick,but i took the run on the inside for the awkward tight left but went in slightly hot in my efforts to make the pass stick,i could feel a "switchback" brewing behind/beside and i took a knock off track,racing incident sure,polite and necessary lap one?,no,i was handed my lead back and pushed on,Daniel started a serious push on me and i enjoyed responding,i would have enjoyed a gentle cruise to the line more..but Daniel was having none of that,he was pushing a little too hard though and went off handing me the comfort cushion to finish.
Cadwell was another nice launch and had 2nd for T1 stuck on Borodays back bumper,a couple of early attempts to pass saw me almost getting my front end chopped off and knew then this wouldnt be easy,then off at T2 dropping to 5th,various malarky going on ahead and back up some places,then off again and back a couple :p......settled in behind Boroday again and took a good run to the mad uphill chicane "Mountain" thing and again found i was squeezed all the way....as we hit the braking zone i think Boroday is too concentrating on not letting me get past and appears not to brake and is off and dead...he gives me a nice snide "Thnx" and leaves...(whatever)...
Boild down to Daniel dropping from his secured 2nd place handing it to me,Thorpoidso spoils the whole party atmosphere by not going off at all...not even once!!??? (pfffff),so takes a deserved win :D.
Cheers Andrew et RD :good:.

• Andrew Evans

tonight was quality... another big shiny nail in the coffin of the enduro, for me...

all a bit of a blur really but tonnes of quality close action over all three races...

managed to end up in the car wash at cadwell in an almost identical move that i made at the enduro... got out, got a s & g for my troubles, on my in lap to serve it and we have, i believe the technical term is, a catapault-moment, at the cheeky chicanes at the end of the track... plunged down down down into the dark at 450mph... stylish....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes