RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I don't mind, I usally scower the forums right up until race time for skins...They are quick to install. On a side note, I really do wish I could get the skins ready by Thursday, but between work and home, I don't get much time to work on them, so I try to fit in as much as possible, usually it's at the last minute, so I apologize for posting these so late...I'll try better next time (I had problems with the windows (again...)).

Race 1: P10 in Thermalito after a higher grid position (p6 or 7) but lost places when I got damage from Marty which was just a racing incident im sure.

Race 2: Qualied P6 and had an awesome race with David Lemon and Paulo. Was running P3 until out of fuel on the final lap.

Race 3: Started P6 and got up to P4 at the start. Kept the leaders in my sights for a while but fell back and Dietmar caught me and passed me on last lap. Finished P5.

Overall very happy with mah pace tonight. :D

Race 2
Woohoo! Started something like 19th :) Finished 11th :) Could have been higher but sneezed allowing 2 guys to go through :doh:

Happy to have finished a street circuit that I have not raced on before :victory:

Kieran you must stop saying sorry for taps that people don't even feel :pound:

Race 1: P10 in Thermostat after a higher grid position (p6 or 7) but lost places when I got damage from Marty which was just a racing incident im sure.

Race 2: Qualied P6 and had an awesome race with David Lemon and Paulo. Was running P3 until out of fuel on the final lap.

Race 3: dunno yet, its hasn't happened.

Ya sorry Lewis I thought I could hold my line tight inside but misjudged it and drifted out slamming you against the wall. Marty

I think we need to draw a deadline for updating the skinpack before each race. It is easier for most of us to add any additional skins that arrive after the deadline, and certainly cuts down on workload for you and Willi.
I think that was how Willi planned the skinpacks to be organised, he releases one on the Friday, any additional skins are provided separately.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking for the skin pack, If it isn''t in by friday morning it goes in the next weeks pack. It takes 20 minutes for my dreamweaver program to load the pack to my site, so I only take the time once a week. NP on skins after the deadline though, if guys want to load them indivdually it is fine with me, I usually always do.

• Kieran Mcgeachy

Kieran you must stop saying sorry for taps that people don't even feel :pound:[/quote]

lol couldn't help it matey was like a drunk driver that stole a mini couldnt stop nudging folk was wild.(sorry to all i nudged!!) yeh ino i need this :poke:

Any way great nites mini rewind enjoyed it muchly

Race 1 crash and burn

Race 2 finished with some great battles (bumper car racing) was like a race at the dodgems hehe

Race 3 crash n burn

Thanks to RD and Andrew once agian

First tonight was great, even enjoyed Ledenon which is a track I hate.

Had some really good battles specially with Dietmar at Ledenon, went on for almost all the race, brilliant driving:sweat:.

Also @ Max-Yvan Liegrace you had some really bad lag at monaco buddy, you were jumping around in my mirror then disappeared then bumped me almost every time you disappeared:shock:. I slowed slightly to let you go but then had you suddenly appear right in front of me every so often:shock:

Thanks Andrew for another winner and RD.

I can officially say: I HATE LEDENON! :no:Sorry about the start but fortunately it didn't do much harm..

Was doing a good race at Thermolito but i just ran out of gas.. 0.5 liters at the final lap...Grr my math..

Monaco was a tight battle and it felt great. Thanks to everybody involved on that, especially Kieran.:loser::loser::loser:
And Ledenon was just awful.. Had o good run with Dawid, got away with 10 sec gap and then my tires just melted. He got me by 2-3 secs a lap. Good run by him:giggle::giggle:

OK now it's just 8 hours and FORMULA 1 IS BACK! And my life is complete again..

Australia:
P1: Rosberg
P2: Barrichello
P3: Massa

EDIT: Oh., i have to say sorry in Monaco, my quickchat buttons were mixed up.. wrong messages all the time.. My fault.. :( And Kieran is REALLY polite... Better this than not saying anything.. ;) ;) ;)

Thermalito all new to me,begged my way in with no time to qualify so started last and followed and learned,by about lap 4 i was getting in the swing of things with nice close teachings from Croucho and Kennett,but just after i worked my past them my next pass move didnt go well with me munching the T1 barrier nose first,but it let me relive the fun with the Crouch and Kennett to the finish! :D :good:.
Monaco is an old fruitful Mini's stomping ground for me but Daniel made me push like never before to keep pole,a clean launch away and instantly got busy busy to pull away,strangely enjoyed a lonely run with just my own concentration to battle with in preperation for the RDMCC kick off tomorrow :).
Ledanon was the one for me tonight if its close battle style racing we want,and ofcourse it is,didnt load quite enough nitro to clear Dan for T1 and Ryan held station on the outside so no gains from start,as me and Ryan swapped 2nd place a few times Dan sneaked off up the road building a gap,finally i got past and made it stick and chased down as hard as my failing tyres would let me,but Dan could hold to the finish......Thrilling Ace Race! :good:.
Again this format of Mini nights comes across with the goods! :good:.
Big Thanks Andrew and RD.

• Kieran Mcgeachy

I can officially say: I HATE LEDENON! :no:Sorry about the start but fortunately it didn't do much harm..

Was doing a good race at Thermolito but i just ran out of gas.. 0.5 liters at the final lap...Grr my math..

Monaco was a tight battle and it felt great. Thanks to everybody involved on that, especially Kieran.:loser::loser::loser:
And Ledenon was just awful.. Had o good run with Dawid, got away with 10 sec gap and then my tires just melted. He got me by 2-3 secs a lap. Good run by him:giggle::giggle:

OK now it's just 8 hours and FORMULA 1 IS BACK! And my life is complete again..

Australia:
P1: Rosberg
P2: Barrichello
P3: Massa

EDIT: Oh., i have to say sorry in Monaco, my quickchat buttons were mixed up.. wrong messages all the time.. My fault.. :( And Kieran is REALLY polite... Better this than not saying anything.. ;) ;) ;)

No problem Kennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back