race 07.. GTR2

ok so i go and buy GTR 2 from steam thinking its an extention for race 07. but its not. so i run it and play it anyway.. then i see some of the cars on the grid are gray with no actual graphix. and my xbox pad just dont seem to like the game. steers far to fast. and basicly everything looks and feels awfull. i tryd reinstall. veryfiying integraty of file and all that.. still same mess. dose anyone know how i can fix this.. id rather have spent my money on a proper expantion for race 07 instead of this GTR 2 GET REAL. i hate it when a plan dont come together :(

GTR 2 is a standalone game from Simbin, designed and released in 2006... That makes it a 7 years old game, so I don't think there is a support for Xbox controller at all.

Speaking about the grey content - it had to be removed from original game due to the license problems.

Staff Edit: Reference to unlicensed material.

GTR 2 is a standalone game from Simbin, designed and released in 2006... That makes it a 7 years old game, so I don't think there is a support for Xbox controller at all.

Speaking about the grey content - it had to be removed from original game due to the license problems.

ok thanx for the reply. just found out bout the license issue. and thanx for the link :)

Staff Edit: Reference to unlicensed material.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.