RACE 07 Add-On

Its pointless in putting GT cars on this game because its mostly touring car fans who buy this game and its possible that the people who are real hardcore touring car fans wont buy a GT addon (i would but im moaning for the people who wouldnt lol)

the point im trying to make is i dont think a GT addon will do this game any good because its not exactly the best performing game in the world so if you try to run a 40 car grid on RACE07 you could end up with a lot of people having problems

Well I have to share your opinion... It's never good that there are too many cars in a game... For me personally it's enough now. And if you see the servers in RACE, you can also see that most servers are running WTCC. Just because of the reason that it is just the target of the game !

But first let's wait and see what the add-on truly is.

well, that would be stupid move on their part - pc's will always be more powerful due to the fact you can upgrade them... my pc is more powerful than a PS3, so good luck trying to get better graphics out of the PS3.

I hope your kidding right? There is NO WAY that a PC can beat the PS3 at graphics AT THIS MOMENT !! In the future the PC will win offcourse, but don't forget that the PS3 is only at 40% of it's powers nowadays !!! And since the PC can always be upgraded you will need to have much money to get the same power.

I would be happy to discuss this further ... and if needed in private form :)

wouldn't put too much into the new logo

I personally read the logo as such: We (SimBin) have two games centred on two different types of cars: GTR2 (big powerful GT racers) and RACE07 (smaller 2000 Touring Cars and support classes). No need to mix the two games. Rather polish what we have:

GTR3 based on Lizzard engine in the future
new add-ons that tie in with Touring Cars for Race07.

This would leave us with, e.g.: a BTCC add on, Swedish Touring Cars etc. As for four classes: All the big Touring Car championships have supporting classes, I would check those out for more classes, would make more sense, sticking closer to your base.
Also: There are many people in Taiwan, South Korea etc. playing Race07: why not add an Asian Touring Car series (no idea what they are called :) ).

Just my 5 cents.

I hope your kidding right? There is NO WAY that a PC can beat the PS3 at graphics AT THIS MOMENT !! In the future the PC will win offcourse, but don't forget that the PS3 is only at 40% of it's powers nowadays !!! And since the PC can always be upgraded you will need to have much money to get the same power.

I would be happy to discuss this further ... and if needed in private form :)

Your forgetting one thing, XBOX360 and PS3 are both HD consoles designed to play on a HD TV, now off hand i cant remember the resolution of HD TV`s, however High End PC gamers are right now playing their games on large screen monitors at Extreme High Definition. I dont know how a single gpu equipped PS3 has more power available than say a SLI equiped PC with twin gforce 8800gtx ulra with a quad core cpu. Hell i say my current pc is more powerful than a ps3, geforece 8800gts, C2D e6400, 4gb ram.Ok Im no expert but the lads who make custom pc are, and in their round consols will always be behind GAMING PC`s

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.