Race #04, Monaco: Post-Race Discussion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brake

wilwood-rear-disc-brake-kits.jpg

imgres

The team told me te bo prepared cause Disley wasn't on the server, when was 2 min for the race, Blair entered the sesion and my race was over :ninja:

Good result for PSR and Jasco PSR, we were fighting for the points and achieving our best Q ever (P12). So it was a "positive" weekend for us ^^

Q1 : a bit nervous ( cause of the Hdv issue ) i manage to be into the top 10
Q2 : i thought de wit was on hard, so i made one lap... but i saw later that he was on soft, so i made a lap for nothing...

Race : Launch was ok, at T1, there was the collision bug in front of me and i got hit at the rear, "destroying" my rear and the car was so horrible to drive. 0.4s off my pace during all the GP.
When huis pitted, he came back to the track in front of me, which made me disillusioned... i was at the maximum with the damaged car i have. I expected so much more, the car was here but my fight for the win was over after i got damage in T1.

It wasn´t an hdv change, the damage.ini was update to fix an error with the engine damage, but I guess if the damage file is wrong the game will also show it as hdv mismatch. For some reason some drivers had problems with the simsync so they didn´t get the new file.

This was the Race of the mayhem totally screwing Q2
Still starting 8th was nto to bad then turn 1 Csuti flying into turn 1 lol landing in me and had some damage after turn 1 Then Morand got past me it was lucky we survived turn 1 in all honesty Then trying to haunt Morand but he defended his lines very well....

We had a small moment outcoming tunnel and i am sorry Morgan for touching you
Lucky we both went on Then the last turn my rear right wheel touched the inside wall spinning my car and more damage and some drivers went by then i made my 1st pitstop and went for the hards when i found myself stuck behind Tali i think he had damage too
And i tried everything but just could not pass him at Monaco we both had to take avoiding action when M Van Der linden touched wall outcoming tunnel into the chicane was a bugger we both went over the anti cut and my car substained even more damage

But i realized Tali was on differant strategy then me and i was really happy to finish the race in 7th all in all good points and this race was all about survival i really wanted to quit after 5 laps cause car was behaving really weird but we survived the walls:)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.8%