Race #03, China: Post-Race Discussion

From gpcos :

Q1 : pretty good lap, not my PB but enough to be P1

Q2 : i made some idiot mistakes, 0.4s off my Q2 pb, i was lucky to be P3 and the poleman of hard tyres group.

Race : I take an enormous start, fighting with one twister car during the snail. I let the twister car pass to focus on my pace and not to fight for nothing.
The car was really good today, and with no damage for the first time this season, i could show my pace. I pushed hard during the first stint, and i managed the gap saving the mechanic at stint 2 and managed the front brake in stint 3 ( which afraided me. )
A very good race today. I enjoy it !

ps : the bahrain results are not updated. is this normal ?

wow what can i say again!!

The Q1 was not at all what i expected it only 14th
If i could do my pb or better then i had reached Q2 but it was not meant to be today!!

Anyway i tried to battle hard the 1st laps and i was goign like a knife trough butter...
I started 14th and i was 4th in the 3rd lap
But the guys ahead were too fast today
The only frontrunner who was struggling was Tali who started on pole
I had some great battles with Tali,<allorgi at the end and Gosbee too

Really hard but fair battles some people touched me at teh start
Again suffering small damage to my car but its life nothing to do about this

Had some close moments with Tali but nothing major he span at 1 point and had to avoid him
In the end i made 1 big mistake a high speed spin upcoming the long backstright lucky no 1 got into the tangle and lost positions to Keitley and Kalamees

I am really happy about this 5th place infront of Tali who was on pole but his racepace seemed not so good compared to his Q1 pace

Very clean racing who i raced hard but fair sometimes to close to contact but tahts racing:)
lets go on to Monaco

3/3 DNF. What can I say. I was being pushed around all the half of the 1st lap. Pushed on the grass in t1 and almost spinning, later in the lap crashed from behind, 2 corners later crashed when having a slide. This is so sad.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.