R3E Community Q&A

Peter

who cares
http://insider.simbin.com/r3e-community-qa/

''When we hit the 10 million kilometer mark in RaceRoom Racing Experience last week, we told you that we would be answering your questions about SimBin and direction of R3E. We want to jump right in and we can’t think of a better way to begin than with a good old fashioned community Q&A session!
Write your questions in the comments section below. We’ll collect your questions for a couple of weeks, then compile your inquiries and deliver them to the individuals in the studio who can provide the best answers. Our team is busy so it may take a little time, but we’ll share their responses with you as soon as possible.''

Is SimBin planning to add some more free content to the base package at a later date?

When will we see multiplayer? and will it be a free or payed for package like GetReal?

How long is SimBin planning to keep the servers running for R3E ?

I have plenty more questions but these three came to mind first ..
With regards,

1. How will we at Racdepartment be able to run our club and league events with your new platform.
  2. Is there an option for our own liveries to be used in this process..
  3. will we be able to broadcast live races
  4. Is there an option for the collection of results for posting
  5. driver swapping for endurance events
All of the above is linked. Over the years you will have seen how we operate here.. are we catered for in your Multiplayer plans..:)

I think I have said before that I really do not see GTR3 seeing the light of day, with R3E SimBin have a F2P game with paid for additional content that in the long run will take a fair investment from drivers and I cannot see SimBin releasing a game like GTR3 for £20-30 with FULL content that cost extra in R3E, I really do not see how R3E and GTR3 could co-exist.

So my question is are R3E and GTR3 the same or is GTR3 a separate game and still in development?

I think I have said before that I really do not see GTR3 seeing the light of day, with R3E SimBin have a F2P game with paid for additional content that in the long run will take a fair investment from drivers and I cannot see SimBin releasing a game like GTR3 for £20-30 with FULL content that cost extra in R3E, I really do not see how R3E and GTR3 could co-exist.

So my question is are R3E and GTR3 the same or is GTR3 a separate game and still in development?
First you give the answer and than you ask the question?

First you give the answer and than you ask the question?

Sorry I thought I gave my assessment of the situation, I wasn't aware I worked for SimBin but Hey Ho!, as I appear to be able to give official answers, the answer to my question is GTR3 has been scrapped and I can buy ALL future content for R3E for just £1.

Please feel free to ask me anything else regarding R3E (also known as GTR3) or SimBin :rolleyes:

I don't see how a game like RRE will be a problem for another sim that releases maybe late 2014 or later.

Also GTR3 could be 30$ and you still have to buy DLC content to get the "full package"... :coffee:

I hope SimBin knows what they are doing.

Sorry I thought I gave my assessment of the situation, I wasn't aware I worked for SimBin but Hey Ho!, as I appear to be able to give official answers, the answer to my question is GTR3 has been scrapped and I can buy ALL future content for R3E for just £1.

Please feel free to ask me anything else regarding R3E (also known as GTR3) or SimBin :rolleyes:
Sorry for that, but maybe I maybe forgot a smiley in my post.
Your reason for not having GTR3 sounds very logical to me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back