R3E Black Friday Sale!

IpfuPyc.jpg

The Black Friday sale is now on for RaceRoom, with up to 50% off of cars and tracks and 25% off of content packs!

Don't forget that you can get a further discount by making your purchase using vRPs rather than cash. Use the links below to take advantage of the sale!

RaceRoom Store

Buy vRP Here

R3E Pricing, Discounts & Purchasing Tips (Guide)

Last edited:
Bought some VRP yesterday and I to put in a support ticket to get the email with the redeem code. Annoying as I had a day off and I didn't get them until the day was done.

Got Aragon, Daytona and a couple of Porsches but I think I'll just pay with Steam next time so I get the content straight away. I'm time poor so every hour is precious!

If you buy the premium package it is a massive saving using VRP though. People say the game is expensive but if you're a newcomer this package is amazing value.

I think I'll just pay with Steam next time so I get the content straight away. I'm time poor so every hour is precious!
Or just buy the vRP in advance of your day off to make sure you have time to deal with an issues! :p I jest, that is annoying. To be honest, most of my recent purchases have been through Steam too. I bought the premium pack years ago, and when you're just buying the odd track or car here and there on release days, the saving isn't huge so I can't be bothered with the hassle.

Awesome post; I was just looking at this.
I wanted to ask if this is "the way to go".

Sorry, I don't have a lot of "feeling" with this kind of stuff and am afraid I misunderstand or something.
So; I go to the second link in the first post, buy those 7500 vRP for 50 bucks, get the vRP's (by mail? or something?) and in the game, I can go to the store and buy the complete package, right?
Is it really legit, that simple?

So; I go to the second link in the first post, buy those 7500 vRP for 50 bucks, get the vRP's (by mail? or something?) and in the game, I can go to the store and buy the complete package, right?
Correct. When you buy the vRPs you will get an email with a redeem code. You put that code into the R3E store page and it'll add them to your account. Then you use them to buy stuff! 7500vRP is enough for the Premium Pack, which contains all R3E content currently available. (160 cars, 45 tracks )

Is it really legit, that simple?
Haha yes, that simple! :thumbsup:

When you buy VRP from the Raceroom store after the transaction it shows the code which you can copy and paste in steam or your game.raceroom.com account so you can use it right away rather than waiting for an email.

Edit: If I recall correctly, after the transaction is complete, there is a redeem now button that you click and it shows the code which you can copy and paste

I did this last night and had the VRP and content purchased In just a few mins.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back