Skins Questions & Advice about a 95-2005+ GT skin pack

Hello, so over the past maybe few months or so i've been collecting skins from here, RaceDepartment, reformatting them, editing the ui_skin and the like to have accurate years that specific livery was raced, which track it was raced at, what drivers, the series it partook in, nationalities of said drivers, etc., so far i've done around 660 skins with that manual information collecting and reformatting and it has taken maybe 50-100 hours I didn't really keep track, and that's for BPR GT/British GT/Spanish GT/JGTC/ALMS/FIA GT/ELMS/LeMans/you get the point., I also did some custom decals and the like myself. Anywho, i've just been using it for private use like I meant it to be for the past few weeks, but idk I really wanna see other people enjoy it aswell. Problem is I have no idea how I would go about posting something like that here, i'd like to ask everyone for permission to use their skins but I only remember like 2 names, so basically i'd like to know if

1. Is it even possible to feasibly post something like this and
2. How would I go about it if it is

Pics below for reference, no it isn't some shoddy project and I take advantage of the formatting alot, especially coming in handy for period-correct races where I only want 2000 ALMS cars, it makes it 10x easier.

Attachments

• Content_Manager_AkSih0TFjx.png
    Content_Manager_AkSih0TFjx.png
    408.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Content_Manager_UruJpH2Ls9.png
    Content_Manager_UruJpH2Ls9.png
    372.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Content_Manager_wjgX0lyhoc.png
    Content_Manager_wjgX0lyhoc.png
    383 KB · Views: 36
  • explorer_nDMBDndBc9.png
    explorer_nDMBDndBc9.png