Queen Tribute Racing Skin Porsche 992 GT3R

Skins Queen Tribute Racing Skin Porsche 992 GT3R 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
max_online2017 submitted a new resource:

Queen Tribute Racing Skin Porsche 992 GT3R - Queen Tribute Racing Skin Porsche 992 GT3R

Queen Tribute Racing Skin Porsche 992 GT3R

I have created a Queen/Freddie Mercury Livery for the new Porsche 992 GT3-R for ACC. I hope you like it :)
This is my first skin for ACC, so let me know your thoughts and feedback.
Unfortunately, ACC's racing numberplate hides a small part of the livery and I have not figured out yet how to solve it.

Read more about this resource...

To get rid of the numberplate, just change the 'Design' to number 1 :)
Yes, I tried that many times but then the livery was not black but grey. Every time I select "Design 1" and apply the livery the design switches to "Design 3" and if I turn it in-game agian to "Design 1" the livery gets grey. I really don't know why. Do I have to change anything in the "Cars" file?

Last edited:
Yes, I tried that many times but then the livery was not black but grey. Every time I select "Design 1" and apply the livery the design switches to "Design 3" and if I turn it in-game agian to "Design 1" the livery gets grey. I really don't know why. Do I have to change anything in the "Cars" file?
Try changing the 'SkincolorId1' 2 & 3 to one of the grey colours? 10 to 20?

Or you might have to make a new grey layer in the 'sponsors'

Try changing the 'SkincolorId1' 2 & 3 to one of the grey colours? 10 to 20?

Or you might have to make a new grey layer in the 'sponsors'
I think you misunderstood me :) I want the livery to be black but for some reason the design 1 (the design without the numberplate) always stays grey-chrome, doesn't matter what color I choose.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.