Pure low fps

Hi, I have a question regarding Pure. Is it normal for my FPS to significantly drop with this mod compared to SOL? On SOL I have around 80 FPS, while on Pure my FPS drops to around 15. I'm asking because I saw on Reddit that many people have more FPS with Pure.
GTX 1660 oc and i7-4790

Last edited:
Hi, I have a question regarding Pure. Is it normal for my FPS to significantly drop with this mod compared to SOL? On SOL I have around 80 FPS, while on Pure my FPS drops to around 15. I'm asking because I saw on Reddit that many people have more FPS with Pure.
GTX 1660 oc and i7-4790
check if you have sol installed, if yes uninstall pure, then run uninstall sol and install pure bat file

i have Pure installed and was getting low fps as well,i read on a forum about disabling extra effects in csp,i did it and a slight tweak in the settings and im now getting 130-140 fps and it looks stunning.The poster was saying that you can get most settings through your graphic card settings,so by using the extra effects you are bacically doing it twice.Give it a go and see if it works for you.

i have Pure installed and was getting low fps as well,i read on a forum about disabling extra effects in csp,i did it and a slight tweak in the settings and im now getting 130-140 fps and it looks stunning.The poster was saying that you can get most settings through your graphic card settings,so by using the extra effects you are bacically doing it twice.Give it a go and see if it works for you.
what settings did you change?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea