Pure config app doesn't have precise sliders

I'm trying to dial in my settings with the pure configuration in-game app, but the values of the sliders jumps by 70 to 100 no matter how s.owly I move the slider. This makes it impossible to achieve the look I really want.

Anyone have a solution?

Attachments

• 20220329_193838.jpg
    20220329_193838.jpg
    560.9 KB · Views: 727
can anyone help me ! my pure config i cant make any adjustment to it, even in main page i cant hit reset pure or reset to defaults, even tho it was working fine untill i checked under cloud page (clouds render metoh) after i raised it up to 1 i couldnt undo it. I tried to unstall the pure config and install it again it diidnt help at all i have been trying for quite long time to fix it but i couldnt.
IMG_9221.jpg

can anyone help me ! my pure config i cant make any adjustment to it, even in main page i cant hit reset pure or reset to defaults, even tho it was working fine untill i checked under cloud page (clouds render metoh) after i raised it up to 1 i couldnt undo it. I tried to unstall the pure config and install it again it diidnt help at all i have been trying for quite long time to fix it but i couldnt. View attachment 634561
I don't realy understand the problem. If you click on the left side of the "black" slider area, what happens?

If you hoover a button, like "Reset Pure", it does not get red?

Some hint for Pure Config:
If you press CTRL, you can finetune the value in the slider.
You can use the mouse wheel to edit the slider, if you hoover it.

Last edited:
I don't realy understand the problem. If you click on the left side of the "black" slider area, what happens?

Im having a similar issue where if i try to move any of the sliders it just goes back to where it was even if i use shift or ctrl or any of those it just moves for one second while im moving it but once i let go it goes back to where it was causing me to not be able to make any adjustments to my pure config

Im having a similar issue where if i try to move any of the sliders it just goes back to where it was even if i use shift or ctrl or any of those it just moves for one second while im moving it but once i let go it goes back to where it was causing me to not be able to make any adjustments to my pure config
If the value is orange, then this sliders are fixed by the ppfilter script. With Pure 0.180 I added a "Info" tab in Pure Config app. There you find all the informations....

I tried the same thing but It's not working, Game was working completely fine until I tried adjusting it and then out of no where it's not working no more when I go to adjust it, it just goes back to it's original value.

I tried the same thing but It's not working, Game was working completely fine until I tried adjusting it and then out of no where it's not working no more when I go to adjust it, it just goes back to it's original value.
Always open the Lue Debug app ingame. I tells you, if there are problems or errors.

So i guess there is an error. With the new updates of Sol or Pure those errors should be solved. Nearly 99% of the problems in the last week are caused by the newest Content Manager update. But as i said, with the new Sol 2.2.9 and Pure 0.180a those are fixed.

BTW. If you still use CSP 0.1.79 public, you should use the former CM version 0.8.2467...

Last edited:
what to do I can’t drag the sliders and nothing is pressed at all
even downloaded new and old versions did not help and reinstalled the game
A black sky always means there is a problem. Did you read the notifications on the Pure Patreon posts about the new Content Manager version? For the new Content Manager, you need to update Pure to the latest version. It is Pure 0.180a. This will fix some main issues ...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 169 87.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 32 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 56 29.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 70 36.3%