Pure 2.2.2 / CSP 0.2.2 - no visible rain (no wet, no puddles), only sound.

Goozys

GreenHell Enthusia
Today I've updated my Pure to v2.2.2 and CSP to v0.2.2. Got a paid version of CM v0.8.2561.39678 (x86). And there is no visible rain :( Only sound... How to fix it? Rain FX is activ. I am out of ideas...

For the quadzillion time, to get rain you DONT need a paid version of CM, you need a paid preview-version of CSP, the currently latest is "0.2.3-preview1."

You've currently the public version v0.2.2 installed, which has no rain. If you've just messed up things and already joined Iljas Patreon and downloaded the latest preview, install it manually, dont just drag and drop it to CM.

And your CM is outdated as hell too!

For the quadzillion time, to get rain you DONT need a paid version of CM, you need a paid preview-version of CSP, the currently latest is "0.2.3-preview1."
Moin Pfalzdriver.

People use their cell phones blindly and know all the functions, even those that don't yet exist. People operate their SmartTV blindly, or ask Google if any singing trulla has a new pimple on its extended back.
But it feels like very few people can use a search function sensibly or search for an answer themselves on the Internet.
Especially since there is a ReadMe file everywhere or there are instructions here on Racedepartment if I'm not completely mistaken.
That's why I no longer answer questions like these that have been answered thousands of times.
Everything has been said, all tips have been given.
It's like on free-to-air television. Reps followed by reps followed by reps.

I wish everyone a peaceful and contemplative Christmas
with your loved ones from rainy Hamburg

J.J. McClure

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 170 87.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 56 28.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 70 35.9%