PRX Pedals by HPP Simulations.

Hi lads,

Not sure if these are on here, couldn't find it so posting in case there is any interest.

HPP simulations has a new pedal set which looks like it will replace the former set. I am posting the video link here. It's been out for a while but haven't seen much on it as they look quite labour intensive to make and I believe there is a back order:

I have to say these pedals are just disgusting...wow..so so slick. They look quite flash.

Apparently they come shipped with the guides, as one unit, but the guides can be removed and the pedals can be used independently. I am a huge, huge fan of Heusinkveld Engineering but I have to say, if this brake pedal can meet or exceed the max force of the HE ultimate brake, either by swapping a spring, durometer, or both...then my humble opinion is that this would be a superior set based on the configurability.

I'm really interested to find out more or see barry do a review hopefully.

I have confirmed that the pedals will work 100% even if the durometer bushings are sealed so you could meet or exceed the brake force of he's ultimately..

...but it likely wouldn't be required :)

Upvote 0
New HPP pedals
1580615745587.jpg

Upvote 0
JBV Series :D

They do look amazing, would have preferred option for black or red base however than the blue.
See their facebook page for more info.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow he’s really stepped it up.

i noticed he said transduce in the brake pedal for better vibrations. Is that now built into the pedal? If I could feel track surface details, bite and abs through the pedal, it’d be amazing.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies