Provide the most obvious answer, and follow up with a question.

Why is my Nissan so slow in rFactor Game?

Because the upgrades are not enough, it seems ;)

Why does my OR-Ferrari have so much bad luck in rFactor Game?

Why does a Wheel make a Racer faster on a Simulation Driving Game?

If you can handle a gamepad there is not that much difference. but a Steering wheel has a wider range than a Gmepad (if you make your finger 2mm a bit too wide to the left, there is much more difference than if you go 2mm on a Steering wheel to the left). A Keyboard just has Left, right, nothing, so its very hard to be fast.

How many seasons are possible in RD Sim?

How many seasons are possible in RD Sim?
22 more, 24 in general

Who thinks Benutzername can ever get a championship in any forum game? Is he a Stirling Moss?

Why does a Wheel make a Racer faster on a Simulation Driving Game?

If you can handle a gamepad there is not that much difference. but a Steering wheel has a wider range than a Gmepad (if you make your finger 2mm a bit too wide to the left, there is much more difference than if you go 2mm on a Steering wheel to the left). A Keyboard just has Left, right, nothing, so its very hard to be fast.
Because I have experience on the subject, I will tell you. The biggest differences are 3:
  1. The better line you can take through corners: This is an important change. With the wheel you can be so much more precise, use less streering angle, avoid kerbs and use all the track possible. Also, you can avoid spinning.
  2. Smoothest turning and accelerating: This has a huge influence in tyre wear. With the way tyres are nowadays, tyre saving is really important.
  3. Resting on track: This is really important as well. The wheel is already easy to drive, does not make you tired and allows you to do lots of race, many of which can be practice. Even if you are tired, leaving the steering wheel is pretty much easy. And your foot never gets tired enough to make you give up. (OK, in most cases)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.