Resource icon

Other Project Realism Reshade by UltimateDunkel_030 2021-10-07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dunkel030 submitted a new resource:

Project Realism Reshade by UltimateDunkel_030 - A realistic preset by using Reshade for AMS2

Project Realism
(Reshade preset for AMS2)
(Made by UltimateDunkel_030)

We all know that AMS2 looks very good but what if we improve the look of the game a little bit?

I present you "Project Realism", a preset for Reshade where the main goal is to make a visual update to the game, making it more realistic.

Here´s my video showing this preset...

Read more about this resource...

For some reason whenever I use Reshade, I get a reasonable drop in framerate. I have an RTX 3080 with latest drivers, so wouldn't have expected too big of a drop.

For some reason whenever I use Reshade, I get a reasonable drop in framerate. I have an RTX 3080 with latest drivers, so wouldn't have expected too big of a drop.
That´s strange, I have good FPS while I´m using Reshade with this preset. There is a optimize option at the botton. Try to activate that, maybe it can improve your framerate.

I have been seeing these Reshades on YouTube and I am a newbie to all of this, so I have a few questions.
1. If I install this, does that mean every time I load the game the reshade will apply as default? or do I need to run the reshade each time I want it loaded?
Thanks

I have been seeing these Reshades on YouTube and I am a newbie to all of this, so I have a few questions.
1. If I install this, does that mean every time I load the game the reshade will apply as default? or do I need to run the reshade each time I want it loaded?
Thanks
Only the preset that you leave set is what will be loaded at the time you open the game.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.