PROJECT 2021- REMASTERED

Skins PROJECT 2021- REMASTERED V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Amazing work but still blurry textures when it comes to the Red Bull drivers. For example, M.Verstappen is blurry on the car even with 1.0. Other than that, this is a stunning work!

Hi is there an Update Planned because The Ferrari MW logo is Blurred you can see it also on the Screenshot from you that this logo is Blurred

Attachments

• Screenshot_24.png
    Screenshot_24.png
    917.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_26.png
    Screenshot_26.png
    616.5 KB · Views: 59
Hi is there an Update Planned because The Ferrari MW logo is Blurred you can see it also on the Screenshot from you that this logo is Blurred
Yeah I can’t do anything about that… firstly the cars in f1 are really really hard to work with and that part of the file is really small so I can’t make it any higher re than it already is and with the limitations to the game I can’t make it and sharper or neater etc. secondly when I ever make something go smaller it’s going to be a lower res anyway and that’s the highest res it can be and if I made it a lower res it would look even worse

Last edited:
Thank you for the great mod !

I have only 1 problem since the last update the Estrella Galicia logo on the halo of Ferrari car doesn't show correctly. Could you fix it in the next update ?
I can’t fix it it’s due to the LOD of the cars and that part of the decal sometime the decal is fine sometimes it isn’t can’t change that I’m sorry that’s on codies not me

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.