PROJECT 2021- REMASTERED

Skins PROJECT 2021- REMASTERED V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I changed the resolution to 1440p and it works perfectly now. THANK YOU for the great mod !
I have tired to find the LOD settings to try and increase it but I couldn’t find anything which is a shame as I would of change it so at any angle the logo would look normal but obviously the f1 games pose many annoying limitations so I can’t really do much with that

Hey man! Amazing job, really enjoy your mod. It brings everything what I need ingame. But... please, could you make a "fortune favours the brave" logo on Aston Martin car? I belive it fits well with whole skin and gives better vibe especially in "fill whole car with sponsors" :D

Talking about this logo from Qatar GP

Attachments

• FEieXccWUAYRx2L.jpg
    FEieXccWUAYRx2L.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Hey man! Amazing job, really enjoy your mod. It brings everything what I need ingame. But... please, could you make a "fortune favours the brave" logo on Aston Martin car? I belive it fits well with whole skin and gives better vibe especially in "fill whole car with sponsors" :D

Talking about this logo from Qatar GP
i would but that only was on the car for one race and the mod is a overall realism mod not race by race but maybe if you ask someone to make it or you can learn to add it then boom you have it on the car, thanks for the support

It's a great mod. But could you upload it again? The link is not longer working. Thank you.
Hi, sorry I'm not going to upload the mod again as i have no plans to update the mod as its well over a year old also i don't even have all the files needed to re-upload this mod again. additionally, i dont have f1 2021 installed on my computer either sorry for the inconvenience.

Also would love if you could reupload the mod as it doesn't work anymore.
Hi, sorry I'm not going to upload the mod again as i have no plans to update the mod as its well over a year old also i don't even have all the files needed to re-upload this mod again. additionally, i dont have f1 2021 installed on my computer either sorry for the inconvenience.

Is it possible to create a new download link? The current one is dead and the mediafire repair link tool on the website is also dead :/ Thanks!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.