Skins PROJECT 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your work - couple of quick questions. The ERP process seems quite straight forward just have the following queries?
1. Do I need to install the mini maps from the f1_2020_vehicle_package folder for the respective teams? I thought from a track update it was optional?
2. Using McLaren as an example do I need to manually copy (mclaren.assetgroup & mclaren.erp) to
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\mclaren\wep
3. Was is a copy/paste version initially and changed to be only ERP?

Last edited:
Love your work - couple of quick questions. The ERP process seems quite straight forward just have the following queries?
1. Do I need to install the mini maps from the f1_2020_vehicle_package folder for the respective teams? I thought from a track update it was optional?
2. Using McLaren as an example do I need to manually copy (mclaren.assetgroup & mclaren.erp) to
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\mclaren\wep
3. Was is a copy/paste version initially and changed to be only ERP?
Yep just install it there

• Deleted member 408599

Can you use it with 1.17, or better wait for an update? By the way, amazing Mod.

finlaywade updated F1 2020 MOD CAR UPDATED with a new update entry:

V3.0

· Updated all cars colours and textures to the latest patch with now the correct sponsors and colours to match last years car of the 2020 season.
· fixed many bugs and glitch that were on my end
·Upadated car numbers and fonts to match the 2020 cars.
· I have made several changes in the UI meaning the f1 70 years logo will now be present like shown in 2020
· several changes to most cars NOT all
· Updated all cars res to around 1600p

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 408599

Really? Amazing job, yes sir. Greetings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back