Procedurally Generated Rally - Stage Pack #2

Tracks Procedurally Generated Rally - Stage Pack #2 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Th3HolyMoose submitted a new resource:

Procedurally Generated Rally - Stage Pack #2 - 40km of Procedural Rally Stages set in Finland

View attachment 241050

Procedurally Rally - Finland Stage Pack #2 (v0.2)

Hi! Sorry for the time it has taken me to get a stage pack released! I hope to get continuous releases out here from now on, as my generation process has gotten more streamlined and I'm also a lot happier with the stages in general.

Current plan is to release at least 2 stage packs per month, with 3 or more stages per pack (this one only has 2...

Read more about this resource...

Most of the tracks crash when loading and i can't see your codriver apps in the app list in-game. The app is checked in the menu.
Any ideas?
The co-driver app will only show up on tracks with pacenotes available (so if it's not in the list in-game, but enabled in the app list, the current track/stage/layout doesn't have pacenotes).

If the game crashes on load, make sure your shaders got installed correctly (it's mentioned in the post in the installation instructions on how to make sure they're correctly installed). If they are, and it still doesn't work, send me your log file in a PM (my documents/assetto corsa/logs/log.txt) and I'll have a look!

• Deleted member 241736

thx, but both tracks are crashing my system ??? shaders are placed in system-shaders-win

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.