Problem with custom seasons...

alehop69

Premium
Hi...

When I try to create a new custom season, where is it supposed to put the "aos" file that is created..??? I try to put it in Automobilista\UserData\"My profile" \CustomSeasonsbut it doesn´t work and it isn´t showed in the championships menu...

Thanks in advance..!!!!!

Hi...

When I try to create a new custom season, where is it supposed to put the "aos" file that is created..??? I try to put it in Automobilista\UserData\"My profile" \CustomSeasonsbut it doesn´t work and it isn´t showed in the championships menu...

Thanks in advance..!!!!!

How do you start your Season Tool? If from Steam, maybe try to run it directly in windows explorer, total commander or similar. Make sure you don't run it "as administrator".

If it doesnt work, I would suggest for you to try to verify the integrity of game files in Steam and see how it goes.

While it is nice to have a championship mode in AMS, it is worth a look at the rfactor2 Log Analyzer at this link. https://forum.studio-397.com/index....ffline-and-league-championship-manager.48117/

It is an extremely powerful, versatile tool for creating custom championships that are reliable, and have the flexibility to take races out of order, adjust points after a race, add races to a season while in progress, and other great features. It uses logs from single races, so you can also vary duration, AI strength from race to race.

Also, the log reports for both the races and the championships are extremely detailed, with lots of interesting and useful information about qualifying and race sessions.

Just a tip . . .

While it is nice to have a championship mode in AMS, it is worth a look at the rfactor2 Log Analyzer at this link. https://forum.studio-397.com/index....ffline-and-league-championship-manager.48117/

It is an extremely powerful, versatile tool for creating custom championships that are reliable, and have the flexibility to take races out of order, adjust points after a race, add races to a season while in progress, and other great features. It uses logs from single races, so you can also vary duration, AI strength from race to race.

Also, the log reports for both the races and the championships are extremely detailed, with lots of interesting and useful information about qualifying and race sessions.

Just a tip . . .
Thanks MANashTTU ... ,I´ll give it a try..!!!!!

Just a tip . . .

Wow, great suggestion. Didn't realize it worked perfectly with AMS.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.