Problem with custom seasons...

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by alehop69, Aug 18, 2018.

1. alehop69

alehop69
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7
    Hi...

When I try to create a new custom season, where is it supposed to put the "aos" file that is created..??? I try to put it in Automobilista\UserData\"My profile" \CustomSeasonsbut it doesn´t work and it isn´t showed in the championships menu...

Thanks in advance..!!!!!

2. mungopark

mungopark

Ratings:
    +110
    C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Automobilista\CustomSeasons

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gasper Zupan

Gasper Zupan
    Troyan Donut Automotive Premium

Ratings:
    +170
    How do you start your Season Tool? If from Steam, maybe try to run it directly in windows explorer, total commander or similar. Make sure you don't run it "as administrator".

If it doesnt work, I would suggest for you to try to verify the integrity of game files in Steam and see how it goes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. alehop69

alehop69
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7
    I´m afraid that none of both possible solutions are working. I´ve tried everything but I´m not able to run it...:(

5. Gasper Zupan

Gasper Zupan
    Troyan Donut Automotive Premium

Ratings:
    +170
    Do you save your championship in Season Tool? What content are we talking about? Offficial Reiza cars or mods?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Salvatore Sirignano

Salvatore Sirignano

Ratings:
    +36
    I do run it as administrator. It saves them then to the AMS main folder at steam apps/common/AMS/CustomSeasons and works fine for me...
    Give it a try..

• Like Like x 1
  7. alehop69

alehop69
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7
    It´s working now..!!!! I don´t know why it´s running right now and what I´ve done to make it run...:thumbsdown:

Maybe running the app as Admin have solved it (I´m not sure, but I think I did the same yesterday without success...)

Thanks to everyone men..!!! You´re great..!!!!

:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  8. MANashTTU

MANashTTU
    Premium

Ratings:
    +24
    While it is nice to have a championship mode in AMS, it is worth a look at the rfactor2 Log Analyzer at this link. https://forum.studio-397.com/index....ffline-and-league-championship-manager.48117/

It is an extremely powerful, versatile tool for creating custom championships that are reliable, and have the flexibility to take races out of order, adjust points after a race, add races to a season while in progress, and other great features. It uses logs from single races, so you can also vary duration, AI strength from race to race.

Also, the log reports for both the races and the championships are extremely detailed, with lots of interesting and useful information about qualifying and race sessions.

Just a tip . . .

• Like Like x 3
  9. alehop69

alehop69
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7
    Thanks MANashTTU ... ,I´ll give it a try..!!!!!

10. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +226
    Wow, great suggestion. Didn't realize it worked perfectly with AMS.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.