Problem to recognise wheel and pedals

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Save, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Save

Save

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello everybody! I've installed the demo version (1.21) because i'm interested on this sim and future version but i've a problem: i've a simsteering (and this controller work), the fanatec css sq (and this work) and an arc carbon pedals (that use a g25 electronics) but this one can't be seen in game. Can someone help me? Could be simdisplay the problem because i've 4 controller? Thank you for your aswer

2. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯
    Premium

Ratings:
    +446
    With 1.21 you can use only 3 controllers. Latest sim version is 1.52 and support 6 controllers.

3. Save

Save

Ratings:
    +2
    Thank you DaveX!! I've updated all, but now the game won't start. I don't know if it's because a demo version. And now it's too late to buy with promo :roflmao:

4. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯
    Premium

Ratings:
    +446
    Wait...wich demo are you talking about?

5. Save

Save

Ratings:
    +2
    GSC 2013! I've installed the demo version 1.21. I update it to last version to test it (pedals not recognised) and starting updated version i have a black screen. Probably demo version can't be updated and use last one for the hour of test!

6. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯
    Premium

Ratings:
    +446
    I am sorry but don't blame me for this, lol, I never said to upgrade, I just explained why pedals aren't recognized.
    Btw, I will take a look, meanwhile you can give a run to this: http://store.steampowered.com/app/359800/

7. Save

Save

Ratings:
    +2
    No problem! Don't worry! Now i try your suggested game!