Tracks Problem making AC track

Hi guys, I'm having trouble making a track through Blender. It's a Google map import, because I don't want to make the whole landscape (it's a random city in the UK). It's imported fine and I think I have done the correct AC stuff, like the pit stop markers and the start places, etc., but whenever I go to the ksEditor, none of the textures load in, even though I have them in a texture folder. What's the fix? I'll attach a link to the blend file and the old fbx.

There's not really a fix as it were, ksEditor is where you select and apply materials/textures. The way that Blender handles materials is too different for anything except 1 texture name per material to be transferred, and it won't know what shader you want applied on that material. Depending how the texture was applied you won't even get that cause the Blender fbx exporter is pretty basic.

Last edited:
All right ok, but even if I were to go through each of the textures individually, when I select the correct file it says 0 x 0, so I'm guessing there's something wrong with the images, what's the fix there?

I guess it could be a format that's not allowed, not sure what Google Maps could be using that'd be like that though, DirectX (and AC as a consequence) accepts jpg/png/dds, with dds being the ideal one.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea