PrestoGP Fun Event 23rd and 30th July Nordschleife (Non-PrestoGP Welcome)

My car > Reiks car, mine > Reik's?
I was as fast in mine but the Reik Composite car felt a bit better!
Fuel, oh yeah, that made a big difference! I was glad to have fuel run low.

Race1: I tooled around trying to stay clean, Sorry if I was hard to pass at any time. Good news, I took three seconds off my best time ever, which happened in Q.

Race 2: Oh Geez, further up the grid than I wanted to be. Hug the edge of the track and get clear. Slip between the spinning cars and wait for fuel to run low. I caught Valerio and got too close while following, sending him off. Realized he was hurting and followed him back to the pit. After his repairs we both took off for a fight. I was hoping for a drag race down the last straight but I snagged a spin in the mini carousel. Val waited and we tussled at 282kph down the straight to a wheel to wheel finish.

Good Fun!:)

Ack, kicking myself over Race 2! Lost it in dirty air, and must have taken some suspension damage after that which just didn't pick up. It wasn't an option to repair it, but these things often do go undetected. So more trouble soon followed until I just gave it up. :(

Race 1 was enormous fun though. A little more space between cars, more clean air, and 4 laps I can be proud of. :)

Wish I could make it to the next one. I always enjoy racing here. Ah well, 'til next time :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.0%